Shirtless Leon Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1498496 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1498495 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 101 - The Bachinkey with One Stick! (March 11th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 102 - Trial Mission! Freezing Raid Battle!! (March 18th)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco:
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Pocket Monsters Special - The Hallowed God, Arceus:
nyaa.si/view/1485387 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1485386 (720p)

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: 1646436238069.jpg (1920x1080, 460.43K)

BIRD UP

The destroyer of /padt/'s future discussions, ENTER

Attached: enter.gif (500x281, 3.7M)

I hope he jobs to Kiawe's Charizard.

Goh x Koharu!

Attached: 1646345654933.jpg (615x431, 32.11K)

I hope Dawn and Iris in the opening means they're appearing once more and not just there as a reference to their past appearances. Anyone worried about that?

>Whole point of the series is to shill Pokemon
>LOL YOU LIKE POKEMON TOO MUCH
Shit writng.

Attached: 1646448502635.jpg (1496x2158, 226.13K)

>/padt/ discussions
>Twitter/serebii drama is discussion

The frog is our savior

based

Attached: Image.jpg (720x1136, 206.77K)

>The frog is our savior
always has been

Who would win among all the champions? But not in a pokemon battle, but in a bare-knuckle battle.

koharus toes inside my mouth

Yes

Attached: 1645376053584.jpg (2000x1677, 748.85K)

Kino soon, after the monke episode

Attached: 526374859032.jpg (486x258, 29.96K)

>Anyone worried about that?
Nah, Iris will appear again just like Gary, Paul, Lemons and Tokio, and the way Dawn appeared implies she's becoming recurring

Alder if he's included, if not then probably Leon.

Cute girlfriends calling out their boyfriends

Mustard

Sonia is just mad that Leon chose Pokemon over getting into her pants.

Ash

Attached: 1586131982295.webm (696x520, 516.94K)

>Implying he isn't tapping that when he's done tapping pokemon

Ash

Attached: 1635364428971.webm (698x518, 774.36K)

I LOVE Journies. I can't imagine people don't want this hype to continue. The people who want next series to go back to 1 region in the awful Spain region with Gyms and boring formula is awful.

I am praying to God Journies continues through Gen 9. Please don't end this series.

Just like ash will yet shippers continue to have the same arguments 24/7

Ewww Dawn

Damn, what is in those croquettes that he guzzles?

I'm so fucking tired. SM was a good break, but I really don't think I can go back to Ash jobbing again. I used to think he was the stupidest sack of shit when I was younger, but he's not a bad kid honestly. I want him to succeed.

Attached: 1646437554876.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>Journies
Shut up Scott

based Leon

Sonia is for Raihan
Dawn is a lesbian

If that lady was getting some from Leon she wouldn't be so thirsty for Goh.

Shut up S***t, this shit is getting Hard-rebooted and you will eat it.

>gengar
>not jobbing
oh nononon

I think it's interesting how Sara Bon has become the most popular fan artist for Journeys, or at least SatoGou. Even the Japanese fandom follows her. I don't think I've ever seen this happen in any other anime. And I'm not saying this is a bad thing—her art is great! Just very interesting how it came to be.

Attached: FNA_7AWXEAAkRbp.jpg (1000x980, 148.67K)

Same. I've always wanted to series to go back to feeling like one big interconnected world I stead feeling isolated every season like XY and SM did. I kind of hope the next season keeps a similar format but has an expanded cast and we get episodes on them sort of like in chronicles

It better not. Journies is what should go on forever. I don't think another BW, or even SM-style fresh start will even work next gen,

All women are shotacons user, nobody would resist an easy prey such as Goh.

Attached: hide scott.png (1332x816, 309.02K)

>Gary is back
I'm hype
>Paul is back
WHY? I don't even hate him, but why? People actually wanted him back? This is such a confusing pick.
>Bonnie/Clemont/GRENINJA
XYZ was terrible and I'm not looking forward to this. At least Shitrena got BTFO.
>no Misty or Brock
That's what's surprising to me. Brock especially, he has traveled with Ash for nearly half the entire anime's lifespan.

Attached: tumblr_n4ppwpSYQQ1tx9dtlo5_250.gif (250x221, 847.19K)

Yeah, 90% of the returning characters would have never happened if this series was focused on Galar exclusively for example. We probably would have still seen Dawn due to the DP remakes but that probably would have been it. I don't even think Gary would have been bought back.

a hard-reboot would kill all my interest in this anime

Brock was in an episode last month you retarded faggot. Now fuck off tourist.

Oh, is it time for another "superhuman Ash" thread?

Attached: AshLog.gif (480x360, 2.65M)

>Ash used Zen Headbutt!
>It was super effective!
>Old dude fainted!

XY is fantastic. Bonnie/Clemont should have appeared a lot earlier.

This is what a boomer nostalgia retard looks like. Point and laugh.

Attached: 1623600190615.jpg (923x844, 81.12K)

>I don't think another BW, or even SM-style fresh start will even work next gen
Why are there so many illiterates in this thread that don't know the difference between soft and hard reboot?

>OSfag seething
lol, can't wait for serena to come back and fuck you in the ass hard anal horse style

Remind me why he didn't capture this Bagon?

It literally belonged to another trainer.

Probably Leon

>XY is fantastic
Heck no, it has terrible writing, it only had mindles sakuga and that's it

>horse style
Dawnfag detected, now fuck off.

I'm hype and I haven't watched since SM finished. Should I watch the entirety of Journeys, or is there a specific point I should start at to catch up?

Attached: 20220304_205142.jpg (720x400, 60.35K)

Leon

Attached: a10e5d0af93bdbd5496f6ee4952bb830.jpg (670x986, 75.47K)

>heck no
PLEASE go back

XY had great writing for most of the series.

>Paul is back
>WHY? I don't even hate him, but why? People actually wanted him back? This is such a confusing pick.
Because he was the best rival Ash ever had and will have, along with DP being the peak of the anime, take nostalgia out of your system.

Nah, Ash pre-nerf was a monster but still a kid so his reach would be limited.

I'd put Alder above everyone in raw strenght, Lance as second since he's a secret cop and Kukui third since he's a wrestler.

Iris is probably the fastest tho, she's even faster than Ash who can be pretty fucking fast when needed.

Attached: Tumblr_l_19096926450210.gif (600x450, 2.78M)

I'm so happy that Paul is back, but I feel like I'm still setting myself up to get disappointed. Part of his appeal was how he could massively switch his team up. I wanna see his heavy hitters like Torterra, Electivire, Ursaring, but I also want to see him with new Pokemon as he should have. But he'd have to have a 6v6 for that, and if he's really the last match before Masters 8, and that's all, then that seems unlikely. I guess I'll just have to try and appreciate whatever we do get, as long as they try to respect his character.

>People actually wanted him back?
The real question is who doesn't like Paul

>DPfag telling someone to get nostalgia out of their system
the fucking irony.

>XY had great writing for most of the series.
No, it was already terrible by ep 20, the only thing XY has going for it is that they spend all the budget on sakuga

sorry it had better writing than your favorite series

I hope this is a troll post. XY got much better as it went on despite a few shortcomings with how they handled Serena at times.

I started watching the anime with the OS user, I've watched every series even the bad ones like BW and XY, I don't know what more to tell you

I think Paul might actually get a 6 on 6 especially if he's the last Hyper Class match. He's probably in rank 9 or so.

He's going to brutally lose and never be seen again. Then all the rest of your favorites will lose to Leon and his super duper bestest ever all powerful Charizard, because they keep shilling this joke of a Champion for some reason as the greatest trainer to ever exist.

i hope they get Iwane to do the Paul episode

Okay. Thanks for the reminder.
CAPTCHA: 4AGKT

Nah, the interactions between characters was lackluster at best. Everyone just sucked Ash's dick and barely interacted among themselves, especially Serena and Clemont, then Ash's and Clemont's friendship was more like a sports jock and his nerd friend instead of equals.

I won't say more since we both know who's going to come and one schizo is enough.