Lying to get a job

I did it and now I’m afraid of being caught out. Success stories? Horror stories?

Attached: E1202899-EA8A-4DC7-A182-AFD07F3366D3.gif (400x400, 2.2M)

Hey I think i'm your boss, will have a talk with you soon.

what kind of job? I lied all the time to get low level positions

I lie at every job I've been to.
Just Google "resume generator" and type in the most bullshit things that you have a sliver of experience at.
It'll automatically generate a resume for you for about $5
Once you show up to a job site just bullshit your way through EVERYTHING.
eventually they'll catch on that you lied, but by that time you'll already know most of the shit at the job.

Don't play with me user my heart can't take it.

I've literally lied on every job i've ever had, lol

Attached: 1653963628322.jpg (728x579, 326.92K)

This only works if you're applying for retard jobs though. Why would you want to do that?

Never been caught out? Don't they bother to check your references?

fuck this crypto shit bump

Everyones a liar unless theyre poor. Think about it, cant even get a job at mcdonalds without past experience. So where do you get experience when no one will hire you without experience. By lying. The boomers do so well because theyre all scamming and lying all the time, normies do better then you because theyre effortlessly and automaticallt lying about everything. Entire system is built on scams and lies. Money and sex will be your reward if you become a lying scammer too. Honesty is for the poor and socially awkward. There can be no sex or money until you embrace at least some small evils. Women wont want you unless you try to scam them same with employers. But its easy to scam a scammer because theyll scam themselves into believing you.

My new employer seems really chill and is going through the professional motions of checking my reference (done, sorted). My big fear is being caught out in my lie before I start my first day of work. Once I've been there for a week doing the job then I'm in and, if caught out, I can at least explain that I told white lies to get the job and that, like you say, I lied because I really wanted the job but didn't quite have enough experience.

I'd turn it around on them and ask if they ever stretched the truth during an interview. But yeah I get the sweats and an ache in my chest and stomach whenever my employer brings up references and that sort of thing. I've got a lot riding on the job.

once you already got the job now the key is honesty, if they catch you just admit to lying and give them a sob story why (lie).

Can you go any deeper on this? I think this is the play too.

What are you even talking about? They're just glad all the work of sorting through resumes and checking out people's backgrounds is finally over and they can get back to work. Why would they ever even look at your resume again, let alone go digging around in it for lies?

Attached: 1654849634980.jpg (768x960, 170.88K)

Just set up some burner phones and have people like Elon and Todd Howard for references. That's how I got in at Blizzard.

>Success stories?
every indian or chinaman ever hired
Horror stories?
every indian or chinaman ever hired

Dude nobody wants to start investigating lies because then maybe their own lies get investigated. Your boss is a liar, everyone at work is a liar. Its all a scam. CONFIDENCE is all that matters.

Genetic devil's curliest hair

>CONFIDENCE is all that matters.
If you have that your lie will be a truth 99% of the time , also be motivated that s the 1% left

Just keep lying, pussy! Don't stop till you make management.

unironically: always lie. Over-sell and bend the truth about existing skills or experiences you've had. The truth is that EVERYONE learns on the job, and very few people are going into jobs possessing all the requisite skills ahead of time. Just look/sound confident and expect that you'll learn what you need to as you go. The market and wages are so stacked against you that this is literally the only way to get ahead. I did it for years living in NYC and over the course of 8 years I went from being an art school BFA (painting) student with zero experience to working as a junior architect doing actual design work at a few different firms in the city. You can do it