Do wagies in america really regularly earn 100k + a year? thats absolutely incredible. why...

do wagies in america really regularly earn 100k + a year? thats absolutely incredible. why? why are american wages so over inflated? is it like that in canada too?

Attached: 51A565D0-FB7C-465A-9636-1A0B90351565.jpg (1190x1177, 86.53K)

lol no

130k here and I WFH

i always hear people on here saying they earn 150k or something a year doing something that in the rest of the world would be paid at most 50k.

i have an american friend who lives here and does translation work for a court house in america and ge earns some ridiculous money. are people with a brain and skills in such short supply in america that they have to pay them millionaire wages?

not really. most people make an average of $22/hour it feels like

30% goes to taxes, another 50% goes to expenses.....At most Americans save $10-30k/year

see? like this person. what exactly do you do?

Attached: D8AA7BB7-A2BE-49A7-9E61-E8AA68043654.jpg (819x810, 141.96K)

No most do not make 100k only a smaller college educated or high skill/expierence tradie percentage make it

>t. Low skill tradie making 39k a year

another thread showcasing the fact that there isn't a single burger on this site and it's all canadian/peons larping.

the average income is something like 40k, people on the internet lie

do you realise that is ridiculously high? like its about double the normal wage of even moat first world european countries

Also they lie to hurt peoples feelings and it works, cause I feel pain when they say these things and I struggle to get work.

Americans have to pay 50,000$ for a childbirth and 10,000$ for an x-ray.

it doesn't go a long way here in America at all.

if youre frugal, america is the best place to be

Attached: Screenshot (166).png (763x621, 121K)

youre just a retarded third world monkey and have no conceptualization of cost of living and living standards in the us. you see big numbers and go wow everyone is rich. typical dumb immigrant mindset. maybe go watch 30 day fiancé and learn you have the intellect of a dumb green card seeking immigrant roastie

average wages =/= average wagies
Investigate into some fucking context.
I would argue that the average first worlder is de-facto unemployed.

why dont they just fly their pregnant wife to taiwan or somewhere and save 95% of that hospital bill?

for those prices its worth having a 2 week vacation just to have the xray?

every american ive bumped into (europoor here) told me that they were earning upwards of 6000usd/month

not if you enjoy culture, they're so trashy

Attached: 289411018_10227420719213593_4438718854009608041_n.jpg (634x691, 95.03K)

1 out of every 8 burgers is a millionaire

Attached: 1294012-4214.png (1424x802, 613.34K)

i live in taiwan and before that i lived in the UK, the only reason i would want to live in america is because it seems people are earning a shockingly high salary and apparently slacking off doing wfh.

The vast majority of Americans make less than 50k a year.

>every american ive bumped into
You mean the people that travel out of America that have money to do this? Most Americans don't even have a passport.

>have a waifu
>send her to taiwan or somewhere
Stop posting retarded shit.

>INFLATION ADJUSTED
no doubt by the governments official BS figures, not the real rate of inflation

You say that, but that's a Union Jack on that man's shirt.

you realise american soldiers make 6k usd a month? and if you're a corporal or something thats 20k usd a month!!! and they get their housing paid for

>why dont they just fly their pregnant wife to taiwan or somewhere and save 95% of that hospital bill?

My mother told me she doesn’t plan more than 2 weeks ahead for anything because why would she? She makes 70k a year as a teacher..

user, you think for you are. They don’t so they are not.

Attached: EA4096C7-F893-4158-8161-60D1E5ABEF46.jpg (499x598, 238.08K)

son of a bitch, I live in a 5% state

This. Good luck finding a trade job that’ll get you over 40k. Only highly specialized tradies make that kind of money unless you own your own business around my parts

Specifically 60%+ of Americans don't have a passport.

You can work ar Walmart your entire life & if you contribute to a 401k you'll be a "millionaire" by the time you retire.
It doesn't mean anything

you fell right into my trap

Attached: 1655656765547.jpg (270x258, 9.32K)

why wouldnt you? the hospitals here are great and giving birth here costs $1800 bucks at most. the doctors speak english and the nurses are very far from the shaniqua type that would probably drop your baby deliberately because fug yt peepole

>1 out of every 8 burgers is a millionaire
By your map it is not 1/8, but more like 1/15.

If you don’t have insurance maybe, but still probably not.

Americans unironically just have no clue how good they have it. You see them complaining about house prices when $150k gets them a 3 bed detached.

Based bamboozler

US cost of living is not particularly high by developed world standards. Except California and NYC of course.

i know, you search online for houses under 20k or under 50k usd and 50% of the results are the USA. you can buy a house in america cheaper than in spain

I code.

I make 140k and wfh. Software dev as a govt contractor. Currently interviewing for a 155k wfh job for a hospital

and? someones probably doing your exact job but located in europoor getting paid 40k

>150k for 3 bed detached
Where???? Brother a 1 bedroom apartment is $1500 where I live in the ghetto, no parking/utilities included.
I'm about to join the military just to get our & use that veteran home loan.

That or be a travelling tradie I usually make around 60k a year after the OT and per diem are added in I spend about 50% of the year away and get paid 10 hours a day even if I work less while out of town

This is some glowy fud

Now compare it to cost of living

Why would you go through the trouble of getting married just to send your waifu away to kidnapland where you can't fuck her in the pussy or steal the babies milk?

Nooo Im oppressed under unbridled capitalism! /s

I’m just under 4 years out of college and making $115k and I’m in arguably the weakest engineering (industrial). No master’s degree. Turns out Euros pay a high price for their welfare states, and not just in taxes.

maybe those americans that ive interacted with irl arent a fair representation of the average/mean earner
thats an incredibly high wage + perk for what appears to be entry level albeit risky work

why dont you just live at your parents and work for 1 year and then buy a house in france?

My yearly wage is 80k, is not that much but I also invest into cryptos (LACE, DOGE, BTC, HBAR, SHIB, QOM being in my portfolio, QOM being my main) and I end up making 170k yearly
Then I buy some gold to save some extra money

Attached: 1627608081614.jpg (236x236, 13.66K)

I’m a middle management wagie overseeing a technical team of six and I make 115k + bonuses. America is a segregated culture. If you can play the white collar upper middle class game (or alternatively the blue-collar contractor game) it’s pretty common to hit six figures by the time you’re 30. And life is really really good. But only like 10-20% of society makes it there. The remainder of society grinds it out on sub-60k incomes their entire life which are getting progressively weaker thanks to inflation. Paycheck-to-paycheck living and overwhelming credit card debt are unfortunately not a meme for the bulk of society. Sad part is, if you haven’t solidified yourself as upper middle class by your early thirties you almost never will unless you hit the jackpot in crypto or fanduels.

I saw my home states % (West Virginia) and immediately checked Mississippi. Thank God for Mississippi.

cost of living is just as high in canada and we get paid less.

thats the point! it isnt even like the job they do is particularly hard or dangerous. soldiers in countries whos armys are more likely to suffer casualties should be paid more. not aome chairforce fat fuckwit pressing a button to blow up sandniggers on some base in guam

Not my problem.

so in all 50 states, 90% of burgers are NOT millionaires

do you ever want to beat americans in the face?

They really don’t. For some reason it isn’t common knowledge on either side of the Atlantic. The media keeps Americans very demoralized. All you have to do is search your job salary or house prices in Europe to realize it.

Kek what kind of weak b8 is this? Soldiers make shit pay the only way to make a ok living in the military is benand officer or be married and have a bunch of kids to get BAH and other additional payments

That’s very possible but no one who works a retail job at Walmart as an adult has that kind of foresight or discipline so in reality it never happens.

> $150k gets them a 3 bed detached.

yeah in fucking alabama

There is no property near any major city for under 250k. For the most part you're talking about half a mil and up for a 1-2br.

your boss is a retard.

Attached: FD60B26E-1524-4B29-9891-8664BF770E92.jpg (750x978, 667.69K)

That’s just because financial literacy isn’t taught in schools. Which is the kind of thing that makes you wonder if Any Forums is right after all.

kekkk

you can wfh in alabama. make enough to buy your house in one year. you're stupid

175k here and I WFH.

i usually put in a good hour or two of actual work per week.

i don't know how much longer this will last, but i'm going to ride it to the finish.

american employers are raping themselves. they could employ 5 people for that money in kuala lumpur

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favorite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

What do you do from home?

I've been coding for 20 years kid, you can't hire that kind of experience without paying for it.