Catching mechanics continued

>SV might only be LE OPEN WORLD MEME instead of actually taking PLA’s catching mechanics
>Shills will defend this
Explain

Attached: 8BDAB4EC-A658-401A-984A-2467066D521E.jpg (1266x895, 162.45K)

No

Attached: 06.jpg (1080x607, 48.41K)

The previous thread and this one can be summed up in one image. This is all you will get out of it.

Attached: 1619135264241.png (720x898, 163.71K)

>ASUS
Poor fag

>Poor fag

Attached: hikky2.jpg (1400x788, 103.89K)

>"Some things should remain to legends titles only"
>refused to elaborate
>leaves

Did we ever get a good answer in the last thread why the gameplay for catching legendaries can't progress beyond 1. False Swipe 2. Spore 3. Spam Poke Balls?

No, traditionalfags are braindead.

Some things should remain to legends titles only

>Battle styles
Different, understandable
>The action segments
Different, understandable

>Evolving the catching mechanics in a natural manner that doesn’t disrupt or change anything from traditional Pokémon
You literally cannot defend removing this

i think they should keep the pokedex research in gen9. Its really fun and easy way to add more content (inb4 its not content. suck my ballsack). Compfags can play their battletower clone and completionists can full the dex. You still could fill the dex with 1 capture, but shiny charm and other rewards could be unlocked by completing it more.

Attached: 7mucv.jpg (142x142, 7.26K)

Please don't keep this going. Maybe he's baiting, maybe he's genuinely fucking retarded, probably both. Either way it's not worth continuing. You have better things to do, anons.

based

You can't explain shit taste

>Defends exp share in BDSP despite the game reverting everything, including TM’s
>>>>perfectly fine with catching mechanics finally being upgraded going back to it’s outdated form.

Tahk0 really sucking cock harder than Joe Merrick

God, fuck that. Just make up your own fucking tasks
>AAAAAA BUT I TOTALLY FEEL SO INVESTED WHEN THE GAME TELLS ME TO CATCH 30 BIDOOFS!!!!
Then fucking catch 30 fucking bidoofs for fucks sake
The tasks aren't even challenging, they're just autistic achievements with zero depth. It's the equivalent of beating the E4 100 times, a complete non nonsensical waste of time
And you just know that they would lock out some actual rewards behind that shit too

I understand how you feel i dont begrudge. But you also need to understand that having these challenges in game is very different that just writing them on paper yourself. Just look at runescape for exmple. It's very rewarding to iron man. It's also completely optional and now if you say but i want my shiny charm, you yourself said its not that challenging so theres no problem there.

Attached: 363lm.jpg (142x142, 7.07K)

Don't know who that is but who in their right mind has this much of a terrible opinion.

a twitterfaggot that is somehow always trending by posting the most bland ass pokemon opinions as "hot takes", regurgitating well known fun facts and defending gamefreak out the ass
I just go there for cute pics and this asshole always manages to worm his way in somehow

Tasks are just goddamn chores that took no effort to come up with and aren't interesting. They are NOT challenges
Go grab a fucking xbox, ps or install steam and do some actual fucking achievements in random games. Catching the same shitmon over and over in a game that will have at least 500 of them is just fucking retarded grinding

>catching all 1000 pokemons is boring
>catching all 1000 pokemons over and over is... FUN!

Since you're autistic as fuck, here's some fun "challenges" for you to do that share the same depth as the dex tasks

>grind to level 99 in Kingdom Hearts 1 without leaving destiny islands
>get the Excalibur 2 in FF9 by overflowing the ingame timer
>beat red/blue rescue team's purity forest with every single pokemon in the game oh wait, this autistic challenge actually takes some skill and brain to do unlike throwing balls at bidoofs for hours, so obviously you'll hate it

God I fucking hate nu/vp/, might as well just go to fucking reddit at this point

>NOOOO I DON'T WANT TWO OPTIONS I ONLY WANT ONE
I try and I try but I just cannot understand this mindset whatsoever

Attached: 1640417615916.png (529x629, 273.69K)