BAT BAT BAT BAT

Well, we're heading up again. We could be at a 2x from a week ago. Moving up in the rankings.

* Search ads upcoming
* Self serve beta EOY

I'm pretty bullish about Brave dramatically increasing their revenue this year. They will be able to spend more on advertising.

Also, the "I could save Brave if I was CMO" talk is cringe.

Attached: 1638408176458.png (1080x1080, 645.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/06/google-search-algorithm-internet/661325/
reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/vfxgf7/why_gemini_wallet_support_is_not_available_for/
videos.cern.ch/record/2295289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: pipewire.jpg (1125x1553, 711.85K)

I hate tripfags so much it's unreal. Can't believe I still hold this shitcoin.

It's so unreal bro. You have no idea.

Happy Monday, Bat-bros

Attached: 1634155310176.jpg (1280x1266, 189.54K)

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/06/google-search-algorithm-internet/661325/

Typical Atlantic dribble but, bullish for Brave Search

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/vfxgf7/why_gemini_wallet_support_is_not_available_for/

Maybe in the future. Seems like there should be companies in India that want to advertise on Brave.

>the "I could save Brave if I was CMO" talk is cringe.
First off, I wouldn’t hire a CMO if I was Brave. It’s a figurehead position and the Brave situation is too unique for someone with a prior big tech resume to understand. I would just setup different teams and maybe one moderately experienced person to manage them, but I would not give them the title CMO. What I would do differently is let everyone from Luke to Jenny to Jimmy and Dan Murphy all have input and oversight on the marketing, but ultimately Brendan would make any final decisions.

We are rapidly approaching the 1 year anniversary of search being in public beta. I believe the 22nd. Not sure if anything will happen though.

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-202513_Brave.jpg (1281x5328, 2.34M)

Not a bad idea. It's not like they don't have ideas. It's not like there aren't opportunities to advertise. My guess is that they aren't printing money like Google yet and are playing it safe.

Dropping 100k+ or whatever it costs to get on Joe Rogan is a lot of money. Even the shit-tier podcasts like Cum Town probably charge 30k.

Are the Goggles people the same people that want Brave to make an email service, an OS, and a messenger? Because all of those things are retarded and won't produce much revenue.

With a fuck ton of revenue anything as possible. Look at what happened to Binance and BNB.

Friday.
Im gonna start buying on Friday in the hope that the prices drop one more time. If they dont then they dont, I cant wait anymore, im getting to nervous, to impatient.

Yes because being a tripfag who willingly advertises this shit for free isn’t cringe at all

First I'm being paid? Now I'm doing it for free?

The top performers this week have included BAT, BSV, APE, THETA, and CEL. Which is not bullish at all for BAT.

it is when you realize bat is the only real coin out of all of them

It is when you realize bsv is the only real coin out of all of them

You already posted this retarded message in the previous thread

Wtf are you talking about. They wrote a paper about goggles, have talked about implementing it multiple times. It's coming, and we have a hint of what it is like with the discussion section of search.

OS and mail are highly speculative, you basically have to force Brave to mention "ehhh maybe, I guess we could think about looking into it" Goggles has been in acrive development.

videos.cern.ch/record/2295289
This presentation was ~7 months ago.

The interview excerpt screencap was about 5 months ago.

And yes goggles could make Brave revenue. This will improve Brave search. Better search = more users.

WHAT ABOUT THE CEX? ANY NEWS ABOUT THE CEX IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS???

2 more weeks I promise