Yes...

>yes, mr shekelstein I promise I am a good boy who’s qualified to borrow money from (you) and then pay you interest for 30+ years just so I can finally stop being cucked by your cousin mr goldberg who keeps raising my rent each time he feels like it!

Attached: 1619060501417.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

Only credit card I got approved for was 16% apr. I looked into a personal loan but my bank is annoying. Minimum 3.5k and high interest for me.
I just want to build credit bros.

At least you have an asset by the time you're done with sheckelstein. Goldberg will take your money and treat you like crap just for being alive.

Kekekekek regular banks works like that

>mr shekelstein
thats a great surname ngl

tf mate i got a 15% interest loan and everything is good. You d have to be an asshole to fall into a credit tied

there is people that have cursed surnames and then there is Mr Shekelstein

what about it?

Any jew

is it so hard build it?

>woke up, heard rattling
>find problem, fix it.

Vs

>wake up for 15th day in a row because of rattling noise
>txt message from landlord
>hi I'm sending piotr djiescevezcsa to fix plumbing
>piotr doesn't turn up
>rattle continues

Only poor fags rent.

Nah its really easy tho

Tbh I thought the easiest would be to get a personal loan pay it off then do a credit card.
But getting them is pretty annoying. I'm just taking my boomer dad's advice. He got a personal loan for 1.5k as a teenager and it built his credit score up.

Hello im a poor fag

fuck that I know the struggle and its feels so bad, worst thing is that sometimes its not even the landlord's fault that plumber doesn't show up.
Now that I own a house its actually quite difficult to have someone come over even if I already agreed to pay whatever rate plumbers and electrician's have, they just don't text you back if they don't feel like working and you are stuck with an unfinished job

Finding workers that you can actually trust to finish the job is so hard nowadays

Attached: 1629681106098.jpg (400x400, 28.2K)

why don't you invest in a memecoin like qom instead of getting into debt for life?

you dont get into debt with a lender and you get the same amount of money in a week

Attached: 1649184817273.png (929x193, 60.87K)

30 years? damn what kind of money did you ask for?

fuck off

makes sense