/PTCGO/ Pokémon TCG Online General

New/Returning Player?
>pastebin.com/ZsYKRnPK
>imgur.com/a/W4NkOu6 (deckbuilding guides)

>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>Don't open tradable packs unless it's from giveaways (and POST PULLS)

Resources
>trainerhill.com/analysis/meta (meta analysis of online tournaments)
>play.limitlesstcg.com/tournaments (online tournaments and decklists)
>justinbasil.com/guide/teu-on/budget (reddit's budget decks)
>pastebin.com/svqYihpM (our budget deck pastebin)
>pastebin.com/kM7ucNV8 (trading tips)
>ptcgoprices.com (automated prices for online trading)

Pokemon TCG Live preparations
>Beta out now for Canadians and those with VPNs
>Do not play this broken incomplete beta
>Get 125 untradable/tradable packs so you get the max crystals upon migration(12400 crystals)
>The 1 or 10 pack tiers are okay (500 / 1100 crystals) if you wish to focus on credits instead
>Own a playset of every card in the starting decks to get the max credits upon migration(~12000)
>Own a playset of many Brilliant Stars cards to get max credits from the 94 battle pass packs
>PTCGL starter decks: pastebin.com/XtWj2UWS
>Only 4 copies (a playset) of everything you have in collection will transfer. Any remaining copies will give you jackshit.
>Tokens, tickets and HGSS cards won't transfer
>support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011828611-FAQs

Pokemon TCG Live tips
>Crafting rates: pokebeach.com/2022/02/ptcg-live-will-make-it-insanely-affordable-to-build-pokemon-tcg-decks
>All currencies are hard to obtain if you mess up the initial migration.
>F2P tip: Malamar is cheapest to upgrade
>F2P tip: the premium battle pass takes ~6 days to unlock
>Whale tip: buy celebrations up to the 400 code limit

Previous

Attached: WP_09_Ella_1680x1280_wp_small.jpg (1008x768, 88.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houhou-news.com/pokemon-card-city-league-2022-march-3
twitter.com/PAOcard_tati/status/1499691023303278593?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
pokemon-card.com/event/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check your email for the BRS newsletter code.

where the fuck did you guys go
i don't play but wanted to shit this code onto an user's chest

Attached: penile flatulence.png (1200x1115, 441.51K)

Thanks, used it for my ptcgo account. It's silly that ptcgl is missing error descriptions for code redemption.

Attached: brs code.jpg (840x552, 63.87K)

How is this win ratio

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-113126_Pokmon Trading Card Game Online.jpg (2340x1080, 1.35M)

I can't say that I've seen a pure psychic donk deck before. Keep it up, donk is good as long as it has a 50% winrate.

Attached: Capture.jpg (921x674, 140.67K)

How is there no mobile game version of this?

The new client will be on mobile. The PC version suffers because of it.

Attached: 25.jpg (1600x2560, 521.49K)

houhou-news.com/pokemon-card-city-league-2022-march-3

>RS urshifu 1st place
>fucking DURANT 2nd place
can someone explain to me why there is no mew vmax at japan's big tournaments?

See that mightyena? It says "kill mew for 0 energy". The format also has dark patch for single turn moltres V and a strong darkrai vstar.

Attached: FM6PXBcaAAcUxNk.jpg (1024x512, 149.19K)

Any idea when it's out? Shame about the pc version suffering though

The beta is out now for Canada. It's in a rough state so don't expect a worldwide release sooner than 3-6 months from now.

Its a vmax gardevoir deck with cresselia and indeedee as support
Any steel deck is unwinnable, stupid sword dogs

wait thats another tournament, this one was won by arceus, not urshifu

you think someone that knows how to use houhou doesnt know about japanese cards you fucking idiot? and literally no one is playing mightyena, or any dark type decks at all. its like mew didnt even happen there. whats even more bizarre, is that the mew vmax decklists im looking at all have non-fusion strikes in them, or play weird energies. what the fuck is going on here

>you think someone that knows how to use houhou doesnt know about japanese cards you fucking idiot?
Fair, I haven't followed the Japanese meta on that site for the last 6 months. I heard that cramomatic is an $80 card so that may reduce the number of mew vmax players.

>RS Urshi is still winning with Manaphy out
nooooooooooooo

It's not that hard to include the techs needed to beat manaphy when people start to play it to counter urshifu.

Attached: 29181c25e0a5babc61810a571008934f.jpg (1024x512, 216.43K)

alright hang on nigger i owe you an apology because even I didnt fucking know this shit was going on

FUCKING LMAO

i played in japan and was pissed when energy spinner was in the exact same situation; you can only get it from the 1-card booster packs you get by winning LGS tournaments, and the pull rate is low as fuck.

thats the wrong tourney, RS urshi winner is here:

twitter.com/PAOcard_tati/status/1499691023303278593?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

came first out of 26. doesnt play g. moltres/dark, doesnt play melony, just straight up urshifu. the absolute god damn state of the japanese meta

here's a little fun fact: when i was in japan 2 years ago, the LGSs there that do standard regulation games force their players to have at least 1 pokemon from the latest set, or 4 cards from it, to stop the meta from going stale. but that doesnt seem to be happening here, as none of the events on the listings page indicate that any more (pokemon-card.com/event/) but they didnt do it for city league tournaments.

and with that ruling gone, it doesnt explain why on earth mew isnt at tournaments, especially when hardcore retards pay so much for gold/full art cards anyway, a full set of cram-o-matics shouldnt be a problem.

Attached: Untitled.png (2220x972, 1.39M)

Attached: 3packs.jpg (419x81, 6.86K)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)