I did not care about mega evolutions

I did not care about mega evolutions.

Good riddance.

Attached: NTzybe0cQYfLHzqV3aw6puko5Facotnr5xu6o61mxDI.jpg (480x360, 17.54K)

I think they are fine but don't care for the power creep that comes with them. Think regional variants is the way to go

I enjoy both and think they should focus on them instead of gimmicks.

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-173954_Pokmon HOME.jpg (1080x2220, 474.88K)

>Good riddance.
Should we him, bros?

Attached: 1646391798072.jpg (1284x712, 144.76K)

where's deoxys

Family Guys shit so your opinions invalid

I don't care about any of the battle gimmicks they've come up with. I wish they'd devote the time used to come up with and implement them in the games into other parts of the game.

>tranime
>relevant
retard

some of the designs were cool but over all it just ended up being another shitty gimmick

Attached: mega audin.jpg (1000x1000, 90.83K)

Yeah, megas, z-moves, dynamax, none of it matters to me. But megas are particularly frustrating to me. Instead of just buffing some shitmons or adding new cross-gen evos, they added new gimmick evos to mostly mons that didn't even need them, and locked them into certain games. Regional variants are still lazy imo and a very sideways way of making old mons useful or at the very least fresh, but at least in theory they sometimes expand the lines and always offer new typing.

Wow, you've become really attached to this cope recently. I guess at least that makes it easy to confirm that this is spam.

>ashnime

Attached: FE-o2IeXoAgpzAI.jpg (700x1197, 84.57K)

I'll miss mega banette mawile and beedrill

All 2 stage mega should be become normal evolution

I dont want battle gimmicks I want good games

Nah. Give them pre-evos

wtf is this

>literal retard has retarded take
Hilarious how many people use this meme without understanding it
It only feels that way because Lame Freak treated it like one. If megas became a semi-regular feature going forward like they should have they could've refined and balanced it better.

>It only feels that way because Lame Freak treated it like one
Did they though?
Megas got expanded on in Gen 6's remake and then got even more tweaks and lore in Gen 7.
The gimmicks haven't made it out of their debut region, and were even written to be exclusive to them.

For some pokemon they should have just been normal evolutions

Attached: pm0015_00_spear_256.ktx[1].png (256x256, 20.04K)

How does this make the original better

Half of them are only good because of the strategy involved in it
Mega Sableye wouldn't be used at all if it weren't able to abuse the base form's Prankster. People would just use Eviolite Sableye instead.
The ideal would be to give them evolutions and retcon the Megas to be for the regular evolutions. If anything, they already covered their ass for something like that to happen because Mega Ampharos gains it's wool back and the entries that were added in Gen 7 USUM confirm it.

Attached: 181_f2.png (475x475, 149.54K)

By extending the line. Not all prevos are bad. Munchlax is a good example of a baby form done right.