Will we see their descendants in Pokemon SV or are they doomed to never have descendants?

Will we see their descendants in Pokemon SV or are they doomed to never have descendants?

Attached: FMm0-CWUYAMIEJl.jpg (1280x720, 214.45K)

knowing GF, we'll probably get descendants that look almost exactly like them that'll say something like "I had an ancestor in sinnoh that did [exact event of the game]!"

No, they both died after their clans got wiped out by the galaxy team.

That's not very nice.
How can they look like that and everyone in the Hisui region thinks "nah, no one should make babies with them"

>scarlet and violet colors
we will see them

These two fucks were so annoying. All they did way yap on about pointless shit and I couldn't skip faster.

Their ancestors will be the principles of the separate schools in SV, or something like this,

>Someone fucked Melli but not Adaman

Considering the catholicism in spain I can see an Arceus church with a priest who looks like a mix of Adaman and Irida

I rather they get separate descendants but I guess them having a kid might work

They made babies with eachother to unite the clans

These should have been the player characters.

They reincarnate as the adamant and lustrous orbs to assist the player in sinnoh's future.

They fuck the MC, their descendant is Dawn/Lucas

Adaman kills Irida's bratty ass with his monstrous cock. Like holy shit that man was more hung than a Mudsdale and Copperajah combined.

based take

Adaman knocked her up multiple times and they fucked off to some region GF will never bastardize.

Attached: 2.jpg (850x797, 95.95K)

Adaman belongs to Rei, though

We already know May

Fuck no, Rei is for /ss/ only.

Attached: FKgyMt5aMAEBp17.png (1374x1044, 170.25K)

In the recent update Irida seen interested in gym battles and Adaman in contest so it will be would if in SV their descendant are a pair of twin with different interest. Also make them interact with Emmet.