Go to store

>go to store
>cherries cost 7eur per kilo
>pack a lot of cherries into my plastic bag
>go to self-checkout
>select a cheap alternative
>commit petty theft
devilish

Attached: cantstopme.jpg (600x760, 59.07K)

you can go to jail over cherries, imagine how retarded the risk reward ratio is here

I kneel.

I mean you could get away with it easily. If you get caught or confronted you just say whoops I must have typed in the wrong code. Self checkout is the dumbest idea that retailers came up with. I hope that people steal as much as possible so they can finally scrap it. It’s just pure greed that stores do this

In america if you're black you're allowed to take up to $900 of shit and nobody is allowed stop you because they worship niggers

Based. I do this as well sometimes with bakery items when the place is about to shut.

How easy is the checkout?
I’ve always taken weighed stuff through the cashier.

Wdym, you just scan your items or if weighted put it down on the counter then select which item it is and wallah product added

>be me
>go to supermarket
>take expensive organic bananas
>take regular bananas
>peel stickers of regular bananas and organic bananas
>put regular banana stickers on the expensive organic bananas
>pay half of the price
Problem?

Attached: 1651439647271.jpg (994x1024, 113.17K)

They are in the discount at the Albert Heijn

I am not trained in the use of self-service checkouts. If I make a mistake it's not my fault. And they cant prove otherwise. You think they arrest Nana evytime she keys the wrong fruit?

>Albert Heijn
these were too, but 7 eur per kg is just too much ;)

>cut barcode from box of cheap item
>attach double sided tape with peel strip
>keep a stack in pocket
>slap it over barcode of costlier goods

If they even bother to look at the receipt they don't care enough to notice that you only have three boxes of crackers and not six

je kanker moeder

>whoops, I must have pressed the wrong thing
The wagie isn't going to give a shit anyway, they only get in trouble if you scan your shit and then leave without paying for it. To delete it they have to record that someone left without paying. Although even that happens all the time and they still probably won't get in trouble. But if you're finished and nothing is on the screen at the end then they definitely won't give a shit. It's impossible to watch that many people at once anyway
Source: Used to be wagie on self checkout. Never got any shit over the many walk outs we got, and who knows how many people tried to the cherry trick in the OP (don't really give a shit)

in some areas it's only $700, but you're correct. and that is per person (melanin permitting), per visit to the store.

At least you won't get a life sentence if you're caught. Everyone knows life ain't a bag of cherries..

>people do this often
>store inventory management shows cheap alternative selling out but cherries just rotting on the shelf
>store stops ordering cherries because they never sell
>orchards stop growing cherries because stores stop ordering them
>cherries go extinct
This is why we can't have nice things.

based, how can i buy $40 steaks for $5 using the cherry trick?

based

I'd imagine they just put steak on the scale and scan it through as bananas or carrots or something else cheap. Might be a little too obvious though kek

go to self checkout and ring up as bananas, the wagie there likely isn't paying attention and doesn't really get paid enough to care

>Supermarket.
>Usual grocery run.
>Self checkout
>Small mistakes in scanning stuff here. Forget to scan stuff there.
>Make off with an estimated hundreds in groceries.

Also just treat the staff there well if you are a regular, a simple greeting and whatnot goes a long way.

The employees are not paid to catch petty thief and they have better things to do instead of chasing people.