Do you think they'll bring back Galar and Hisuian forms in Scarlet/Violet?

Do you think they'll bring back Galar and Hisuian forms in Scarlet/Violet?

I really like Basculegion and Ursaluna and hope they bring them back. They could even do a fossil gimmick where they explain why each went extinct in Hisui.

Attached: 902Basculegion.png (585x585, 332.7K)

Zoroak and Ursaluna are at least in. Don't know about the rest.

Literally already revealed to be the case, user. Where have you fucking been all week?

H-Zoroark was used in combination with the HOME news, so whichever makes it in will probably be transfer only.

>ursaluna
where

I've been trying to avoid spoilers but also haven't been keeping up with trailers too much.

>it's another "officially-revealed info is spoilers" person

Attached: 1639413489176.png (560x630, 897.53K)

>why each went extinct

>Kleavor
Arms were too blunt to catch prey, got beaten by wild Scizor and crushed by other competing predators
>Humans came over and had their own Growlithes which became feral and bred out the native dogs
>Voltorb/Electrode
Appear to mimic Pokeballs like some sort of ghost, as Pokeballs got updated, so too did they to camouflage
>Typhlosion/Zororark
Bred out by the cold
>Qwilfish
Change in sea climate (from Manaphy?) meant it didn't have to eat as much poison
>Goodra
Too slow, got eaten by the Sinnohians and other Pokemon
>Ursaluna/Wyrdeer
Pelts were overused, hunted to extinction
>Decidueye/Braviary
Feathers utilised, hunted to extinction as well
Not sure about Avalugg and Samurott

I can't wait until they're added to Radical Red

Orrr, the Hisuian forms are native and you need to transfer in the originals, like with Alola's games.

Then why are you even asking and most importantly why do you lurk one of the pokémon boards with the fastest spoilers

>Hisuian formes are native to Spain

Yes user, just like kanto starters were native to Galar.

They the whole point of showing Hisui Zoroark in the screenshot regarding HOME is because it's transfer only

Reminder that the Basculin isn't Hisuian and it's called White-Striped Forme so it could easily have migrated to Spain since Legends Arceus if they really wanted

>it could easily have migrated to Spain
user, look up the location of Hokkaido on a map.

The Pokémon world isn’t 1:1 to ours.

It is

Attached: wgfbxnny6d501.jpg (2048x1536, 476.75K)

Those are not regional variants, just regular Pokémon

I don’t remember Kanto looking like this when I played Red

Attached: FC1DD25B-4A20-4E6C-B902-E0C9C45C5D67.png (800x675, 22.93K)

The general layout is the same, but clearly the shapes of each region are not the same.

Like this

Attached: 737410738a5a2c3089873de9c52f5b8d.jpg (729x1096, 69.28K)