AEW has filed two trademarks, including one seemingly for their upcoming game under title "AEW: Fight Forever"

>AEW has filed two trademarks, including one seemingly for their upcoming game under title "AEW: Fight Forever"
>Mark For: AEW: FIGHT FOREVER trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of downloadable game software; Downloadable computer game software; Downloadable electronic game software; Downloadable interactive game software; Video game discs; Downloadable video game programs; Downloadable video game software; Recorded video game programs; Recorded video game software.
it's coming lads

Attached: k.jpg (1200x627, 104.28K)

We demand signs of life bros

Where is it?

Fight Forever sounds like the name of a DLC pack desu

Kek based, the GOAT of GOATS Kenny Chadmega doee it again

Gay ass name but I don't care as long as the game is good. 2K22 was a pleasant surprise so they need to drop something worthwhile

What a fucking awesome name

Bravo. Aew does it again

>fight forever
that’s a cringe

>fight forever
>game constantly crashes
you know it’s coming

Nah you are

We haven't seen anything referencing the actual game title until now, and it'd be stupid as fuck to announce the DLC before the actual game has gone out with official trailers

only an obese virgin smark would like a game name named after the most cringe chant in wrestling

2k22 is just the unreleased 2k21

Off course they are using that stupid chant

>names a shit looking game after a cringe chant
reset the counter

for people complaining about the name, it matches up with what kenny said about not doing yearly releases but having a central engine/game but updating it periodically ala CSGO/Warzone/etc

>fight forever
>release date never

Everyone knows that no matter how shit this game ends up being, trannies will still find a million ways to try and put it over. Then, they'll invent some new category to prove that their game outsold 2K22.

I don't get why anyone cares about this when they can just use 2K and download 1000 caws

AEW hits different

the 2k games and engine are fucking garbage.

Ok, how you know?

nobody actually cares about it

It's another mobile game to try and scrape some money together for all the losses incurred by Kenny's failed project.

2k22 is literally just 2k20 without the game breaking bugs

I think the opposite will happen, drones spent the past 12 months pretending this game will be a failure on every level, they're still doing it now in this very thread. I don't think that will change when the game comes out, they will still be posting threads talking about what a disaster it is

Can someone translate this? I don’t speak obese virgin

>I think the opposite will happen, drones spent the past 12 months pretending this game will be a failure on every level, they're still doing it now in this very thread. I don't think that will change when the game comes out, they will still be posting threads talking about what a disaster it is

Attached: BA712D01-26EF-416F-A8D9-806C47E4A0C5.jpg (574x815, 68.59K)

I don't either but it's easy to understand if you're not retarded

The game will release once and will be updated to add new content. No new games will be released until far in the future, just content for that game

Why are aewtists such mentally ill cultists? Settle down