I sold at 19.6k thinking it was gona go back to 18k so I could swing trade myself upto 5 btc

I sold at 19.6k thinking it was gona go back to 18k so I could swing trade myself upto 5 btc

Now it’s at 20.5k

And I’m too stubborn to panic buy back in for a loss in SATS

Attached: 3A73C46D-A9E7-4476-953F-87BB437A33DD.png (219x230, 5.94K)

Good riddance, tardo

Attached: EAFBD8DC-575C-442E-BBC2-B2E2E633F39A.png (1167x1692, 2.4M)

Wait.

Ok but whatever if it’s over it’s over

Not everyone is meant to make it

I only need it to go down to 19.3k for me to rebuy back to hit 5.0 btc

But apparently that 19.6k was the 4hourly bottom

I really hope it goes back down again but whatever, if its over it’s over

start swinging eth in the mean time, wallowing in it wont make you sats

As an insider, 20k is the official buy price for whales and hedgies now so the price can literally not fall below that ever again

Ngmi

Fuck I look just like this but blond. Sigh...

I can’t make it hodling such a tiny stack either

You gotta understand I’m only swing-trading out of desperation to build up my stack, it’s not greed, it’s a matter of needing more for it to even matter.

I need to go into next cycle with at least 10btc, at least.

I have health issues and I’m 35, I don’t have time to hodl a 1 btc until 2050 like you zoomers do apparently you only care about making it at age 70

I’m trying to have a stack big enough to make it in 2024-2026 so I can at least enjoy my 40s

It’s all I can do

Sigh

Where the fuck are all these bobos now. Everyone was saying it’s going to 10k, that reddit is buying again so it’s not the bottom yet. That it would retrace to 21k then crash harder.
Why aren’t you all so loud now. Is this place just an echo chamber for harvesting (you)s by saying the latest market sentiment as loud as possible. Fuck every single bobo you made me sell the bottom. Now I’m stuck being a salty bobo too and understand you are all just desperate too.

good. thanks for your donation you retarded cunt. never buy in again fuck head.

HAHAHA GET FUCKED RETARD
LITERAL V SHAPED RECOVERY AND YOU SOLD THE BOTTOM KEK

Attached: 1655717933198.png (1080x531, 76.37K)

First rule of Any Forums: always do the opposite of what Any Forums says

Dude just be patient, the macro trend is downwards and we're entering into a hard recession. Take a back seater, don't stare at markets all day, and just chillax a bit. You will be fine. I'd be shocked if BTC doesn't fall to 10-15k within the next 6-12 months

I’m not even trying to escape the asset class

I’m just trying to swing my stack of btc up

I’m not panic selling

I’m swing trading

Which is dangerous

But it’s a risk I have to take if I want a big enough stack size going into next cycle

I’ve been swing trading all the time, this isn’t something I was told by biz to do. Infact biz has always told me not to swing trade.

Interest rates only just started going up, the bottom is weeks/months away

Americans aren't even awake yet, op. This shit is dumping to 15k

But it would pump you?

its still going to go down, im holding all cash, i plan on buying $100k cryptos in the next few months. you cant be a perma bear though, there's obviously going to be pumps.

Has it been working out most of the time?
Won’t that get reversed when enough families lose their houses and the boomers start being forced back to work because their retirement funds go down?

>First rule of Any Forums: Buy high sell low
You did nothing wrong user

I’ve made 0.65 btc in the last few days swinging small price movements

So yeah it works… but I haven’t got fucked by selling the hourly bottom yet like I did today.

You don’t get it user, I’m not trying to escape bitcoin into cash

I’m swing trading for the purpose of increasing my Bitcoin stack

I’ve been swing trading at any price. The kind is actually irrelevant to me other than the fact I need the price to go down slightly after I sell, so I can buy back in lower for extra free sats