How do I brainwash myself into thinking this was a female mon...

how do I brainwash myself into thinking this was a female mon, because after two years and choosing him as my starter I'm just not seeing it

Attached: 815.png (475x475, 77.38K)

It's not, Pokemon fans are just retards and want to waifubait at least one starter from every gen.

chad cinerace spamming pyroball

It's not and never was a female mon, the one in the anime is a male, when they made him the ambassador/mascot for the JFA Kids (Japan Football Association) they addressed him as a "he" and to nail it all home he looks extremely like a Japanese anime football character, to the point I think they got someone from that company to help design him as a homage or some shit.

Attached: 63ImtRYEZEz9knC.jpg (453x256, 30.29K)

Why would you want to think something that's incorrect

I literally don't, I just wanna get into the minds of some of the fans in this furbait community

It's the girly eyelashes + plus cinderace's feminine figure (wide childbirthing hips, narrow waist) that makes it look like a waifumon

Attached: 0098dbe34ccf8ba514fe69f65be4a426.jpg (1047x1920, 173.38K)

First they're not eyelashes nor eye shadow, they're just eye marking, rabbits have those. Second it doesn't have "child birthing hips" you delusional coombrain it has the same proportions as fucking Lucario (I'd argue Lucario has it worse).

Attached: 23456789768.png (1207x675, 1.19M)

Step 1 : Seek mental help
Step 2 : Be cured of your degeneracy

>Tries to justify their case
>Posts off-model shit art

3 years later and he's STILL obsessed with this

It's a pokemon, not a human. Human gender stereotypes do not apply to it.

>First they're not eyelashes nor eye shadow, they're just eye marking
that looks like eyelashes, fucking autist.
>coombrain
kill yourself, you honestly deserve to die. spamming fucking redditors don't deserve another second on this planet.

They market Cinderace as the "Cool" starter for this gen along with Greninja and I guess Lucario, there was no feminine starter this gen.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 178.88K)

why say it has the same proportions as lucario and then post an extremely thicc shot of one? was that to make your point stronger?

Uh oh the coombrain is getting pissy, enjoy whacking it to a man in a fursuit Fucking Kek

Attached: 9876568793.jpg (1280x720, 146.73K)

Calm down nigger it's just a pocket monster

>hips
They are pants

Cindy still has girly eyelashes/mascara and wide hips/thighs in the official artwork too, bub.

Don't close your eyes. Open them and look.

Attached: 815-Cinderace.png (166x414, 41.07K)

>Cinderfaggots want to fuck that
Literal bottom of the barrel taste in "female" mons.

>Posts anime Cinderace
>Confirmed male
Oh no no no

Keep resetting until you get a female

dont like cinderace, just hate autists who can't argue even more. learn a fucking thing before you make normal people look bad.

Pokemon Unite then. Still long eyelashes. Still big hips.

Attached: Cinderace.jpg (1280x720, 167.04K)

How does this help your case when there's absolutely no wide hips or thighs in the picture you just fucking posted. The eyelashes/mascara you're referring to are literally eye markings athletes usually have on.

Attached: 5adda4812ff5417c90000002jpg.jpg (1200x1200, 117.76K)

this post will never be addressed because 4channers are fucking cowards

See for thick thighs

don't bother, they've been at this since cinderace was first announce. I guarantee these are the exact same autists.

This is pathetic

thick thighs make sense. he's literally a football player that needs to kick balls. but where the fuck are you getting thick hips from though?

How many times have you posted this

This kills any case for the Cindercoomer, I guess Greninja is the waifumon starter for Gen 6.

> The eyelashes/mascara you're referring to are literally eye markings athletes usually have on.
still look like eyelashes, so the point will always stand. no matter how hard you want it to not be a reality, it truly does resemble eyelashes to some people. does that hurt you deeply inside? are you going to bitch and moan about it in this thread for the next hour while I sleep peacefully?

Yea I never got it either. There’s just straight nothing particularly feminine about it. It’s a fairly gender neutral looking mon

>patternfagging
just about the only way you retards could come up with a "logical" argument.

I just like to post it to remind you faggots what you're stroking it to every night.

Attached: pokemon - ash - pikachu - brock.jpg (532x398, 144.45K)

sounds like you have some personal issues you need to work out

answer my question you pathetic faggot

cindercoomers seething from the truth, they wanna live in denial

pack it up fellows

trying too hard, you know this isn't a healthy way to farm happy chemicals right user?

I never really cared, still a good starter, it one shotted almost every pokemon I put it up against with pyro ball

Is Lucario a waifumon?

depends on which side of the community you ask. i'd say it's gender neutral because both sides equally want to fuck it.

the real waifumon

Attached: download.jpg (237x213, 10.54K)