APOLOGIZE

Attached: 0351FBEE-D4EE-48E2-BEBB-0936C6690463.png (250x225, 88.54K)

>gold

Attached: 1585350925230.png (326x409, 177.85K)

>digital gold

Attached: 314F054A-11B9-495C-BBDF-9AF4A8C73AA7.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Inflation hedge

I bought i bonds, dumb frog posting boomer

Attached: 1586184569876.png (1200x1043, 659.2K)

Zoom out.

Nope. 21 million.

Attached: XAUBTC gigachart.png (1564x9824, 260.57K)

>zoom out.

Attached: A247B52E-B824-41CC-8CF4-82221DEB7FD5.png (645x770, 16.07K)

Euro Pacific Capital Customer Reviews
by Donald, 3/22/2022

Pros: I initially had a very good Europac broker, in 2008.

Cons: Hard to get my money away from them

I read his book Crash Proof which had a lot of pretty good insights in it. Moved all my IRAs to EuroPac Capital in 2008 right around when the crash he predicted happened. However, my Europac overseas holdings were not crash proof. They went down just like everything else. Then, after the market debacle, my Europac overseas holdings did not participate in the insane US stock market recovery. After sitting on the sidelines for a couple of years I moved all my holdings from Europac to a traditional wealth management firm and have been very pleased with the results. However, it was a pain getting my money away from Europac's clutches. Schiff actually called me personally multiple times on my phone during the process to pressure me to not pull my assests away from Europac.

Pros: None

Cons: Surly, arrogant attitude in both stock broker and gold program manager

Euro Pacific Precious Metals, INC. made it a nightmare for me to liquidate my Precious Metals Certificate Program (PMCP) account. I had to struggle to meet all the documentation requirements to liquidate. There were no directions or examples to guide me along. All I was provided were three or four lines of cryptic directions in an email lacking any salutation or politeness. I finally got my funds out of their hands but it took me a week, after four or five trial submissions of paperwork. The overall learning curve for me, an amateur gold investor, was months in length before I cracked the code on how to get my money back.
The directions are provided via email, after request, by their representative, Ms. Danielle Psarras. I submitted the paperwork three or four times according to her specified requirements. She would reject it each time, stating it had to be done slightly differently. For example, she demanded that I merge the information from two letters into one, but say the exact same thing. Just busywork, no rational reason for the different formatting.
As I said, Euro Pacific Precious Metals does not provide the investor with any examples of the required documentation. They provide one point of contact, who gives you a general idea of what she wants, leaving you with instructions which are subject to wide interpretation. You might need a secretary and/or an accountant to liquidate your account if you are a busy person.
Others complaints on this website claim the investor lost money or just broke even. I had a stock portfolio for about ten years; I held gold certificates for about the same timeframe. I barely broke even in both cases. But I'm not mad about that - I don't claim they cheated me. I am writing this complaint because I just want to get away from this company!

Cons: Everything

After researching Peter Schiff and his claims, I learned that he was suspended in 1991 from the NFA for allegations of defrauding customers. Fortunately, I was not naive enough to believe his con job so I did not invest with his firm.

If you lost money with Schiff you can sue his firm and you might win. Many have already sued and won. You must act fast though because there is a statue of limitations on the time after your losses.

by James Elliot, 1/6/2021

Cons: The Potential to Lose A lot of Money, Staff Not Very Informative, Customer Service Poor

I have been a fan of Peter's podcast for many years. I had the opportunity to invest with Euro Pacific Capital 3 years ago, but fortunately I did not as it would have cost me a fortune. When I called up Europacific, they did not seem very interested in my business and were not very informative about investment options at their firm, which is always a bad sign. While I agree with Peter's assessment of the US economy I am not sure his investment approach is correct. You still need to make money before the crash and Peter's funds appear to constantly lose money and underperform while other mutual funds perform well. I think most people would be better off buying low cost broad based index funds in both the foreign and domestic markets. If you invest with Euro Pacific you might lose the shirt off your back due to all the high fees and sales charges.

Attached: D36A2714-E7D6-4F9E-AB76-1B0614A1BD04.png (750x1334, 2.34M)

by Nuzhat, 12/26/2020

Pros: Can't think of any

Cons: They don't know how to use opportunities to make money for clients

* Peter is fixated on his theory that the US economy is hollow inside and will tank. There is some basis for this view (although there are opposing views as well) but while the US tanking was not yet happening, he should have used available opportunities to make some money. At least hedge his bets somewhat.
* I invested with EP in 2007 and have mostly stayed flat or gone down. These days the total is a bit above my cost basis, only because of the Emerging Markets fund.
* His fund that is supposed to be focused on dividends hardly pays any!

by Bob, 3/20/2020

Pros: zero

Cons: Peter is either a fast talking con man,. or a fast talking idiot. My broker out of the Scottsdale office was the same. I lost HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars. Frankly , I think they are fast talking con men. and I wish I had never gotten sucked in.

Devastating!

by Peter, 1/8/2020

Pros: none

Cons: questionable honesty and ethics

worst performer in my portfolio over 10 years. a number of practices make me question their ethics and honesty. tend to recommend highly risky businesses prone to bankruptcy and default.

by Annie, 10/29/2019

Pros: Don’t know of any

Cons: Everything

My sister-in-law was a big fan of Peter Schiff and wanted me to sell my house and put the money in gold and invest in this company.
This was many years ago and she has since passed. I was not stupid enough to listen to her since she had many crackpot ideas — this being one of them!!!
I wish she was still here so that she could see what a con this was.

by James, 11/13/2018

Pros: ????

Cons: I lost 30% of my portfolio in 2 years; missed the biggest stock market rally ever.

RUN! Seriously! If my above mentioned "cons" haven't convinced you, (it certainly is a CON) read on: I would give zero stars if it were an option. As it stands, this firm seems most interested in churning capital for horrendous management fees: Just take a brief look at the Morningstar assessment of their mutual funds and you will have an idea that this outfit is being captained by charlatans. It's a real turd. They prey upon people's irrational fears about the markets. Their SMA (Separately Managed Accounts) option affords their "first-class" victims a front-row sear to watch in horror, as their retirement vanishes like snow in June. The same thing will happen if you buy the mutual funds, either separately or in a wrap, (like I did); but you don't get the blue-chip treatment into poverty, with those options. REAL fund managers understand the principle of MARKET TIMING. Peter SCHIFF and his legion of cult members have demonstrated that they either don't know or don't care about this principle. Not only did their mismanagement cost me 30% of a large sum, I missed THE BIGGEST STOCK MARKET RALLY in probably 200 years.

by Gerald, 7/6/2018

Pros: I lost everything due to his doom and gloom

Cons: They got rich I lost everything

I joined Europac and Peter Schiff in 2008 due to his popular book and saw him at the SF Money Show. Everything I touched his Gold stocks have tanked and all the Funds they pushed me into. Peter Schiff is nothing more than a complete con artist in my opinion. I would be up 2-3x had I invested in the S&P now instead I lost 80% of my money. I am 75 years old and I have to work two Jobs as a Wal-Mart greeter and mow lawns on a riding mower on the weekends. Peter cost me about $400k and yet he lives large in Puerto Rico conning more and more clients. What amazes me is that people like this are not in jail!!! $500k x2 would be about $1 million so instead of having near a million dollars to retire on I was conned and have less than a $100k and am forced to work at Wal-Mart as my doctor says I will likely live into my 90's. I lost 80% of my retirement but Peter Schiff and his brokers get paid!! I signed all their forms saying my investments were "speculative" so I guess they cover their ass.

by William, 7/29/2017

Cons: Everything, lost a fortune over the past 6 years, high fees, poorly managed funds, passed from one broker to another

Euro Pacific Capital really is a mess. Most of the Mutual Funds I was placed in by my broker had extraordinarily high fees and a large commission. Most of which went away because of poor performance. Even during the largest bull market in US Equities the Euro Pacific Capital US Fund lost a great deal and closed. The Hard Asset Fund closed, the China Fund, the Latin America Fund. While the losses racked up my speculation is that Peter Schiff asked them to close the funds because the track record for those securities was public. When I joined they recommended several Deep Sea Oil Drilling stocks that went down 90%. Most the Gold stocks even after dollar cost averaging down are still down 60-70% from the purchase price. All the commodity currency shares that I was told would go up Australia, Norway, Canada, etc all went down because commodities got crushed. I was reluctant to make a post because I have been so frustrated with this firm. But looking at so many Peter Schiff followers who leave fake reviews with no real outlook on what the clients actually own and the performance its quite disgusting. I feel compelled to do so given my longer term position with the firm. The only time I get calls about my portfolio is move some stuff around to generate them a few fees.

by Curtis, 3/6/2017

Pros: Same story , same rip off

Cons: Everything. They churn advisors, no communication, improper investments

I can't add much to the already bad reviews. I lost $40k based on their advice. I told them I only wanted large well established companies. Some how I ended up in Bersa Gold and some other small companies. They don't listen to you and put you off. It was the delay getting out that cost me $40k. My initial instinct telling me to get out was correct and my account was about even. Their delay tactics is what cost me. I have 3 advisors with no communication that I would be switched and suddenly I was with Andrew Schiff ( this signal death spiral), who gave me about a 45 minute spiel on why I shouldn't leave. They should feature this brokerage firm on American Greed. The fact that they had a big interest in Bersa Gold and then pushed that onto clients should be investigated. Looking at the Bersa Gold proceedings it looks like Eurpac is going to get some of "THEIR" money back. Leaving the rest of us with worthless shares. Anyone want to purchase 8k shares of Bersa cheap. Seems to be a theme here, people ripped off by the BIG Bersa Gold Scam.

by Another Unhappy Long Term Customer, 7/9/2016

Cons: High Fee Funds, High Commission, Lack of Transparency, Poor Performance

I started in 09 and the firm has really changed over the years. I had for the most part agreed with Schiff overall thesis about the Economy. Somewhere around 2011 they changed their structure and began pushing Extremely High Fee mutual funds. Not only were they high fee but the performance had been completely horrible for years on end.

Secondly, as mentioned by others on here the brokers turned into sales people not advisors. Putting you into high risk poorly vetted stocks like Bersa Gold which is worth nothing now. Babcock and Brown infrastructure that went to Zero. A stock would go down 80% and they would say well it’s still on our buy list. Then my broker quit and it was over two years before I was assigned a new one!!!! Worst of all I was passed off to some guy who is indoctrinated in Austrian Economics and tells me about all the value creation even though a stock is down 50-60%. It’s a joke.

Now that the broker I had with a bit of a conscience is gone, it’s like a boiler room just trying to extract fees. Since the metal’s price has come back some I have almost broke AFTER 8 YEARS!! Getting prepared to pay them there 2% commission to close my account. Unreal!!!!

As others have mentioned on here YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! There is nothing that EuroPac provides that you theoretically could not do yourself with an Interactive Brokers or Fidelity account with regards to buying foreign stocks on their respective exchanges, which was a complete lie Schiff use to spew. Investing with EuroPac was the worst financial mistake of my life.

Misses the biggest bullring of our lifetime gold at 2010 levels suck a dick boomer

by Burned by EPC, 7/2/2016

Pros: Nice Guy

Cons: High Fees, Horrible Performance, NO COMMUNICATION

We too lost a fair amount of money with EPC, all the while paying huge fees. No communication poor results.

We also lost money on ALL of the private placements. Again, NO COMMUNICATION. We are considering starting a class action suit against EPC. But we need more folks to get involved. Anyone else want to take on the beast?

been loving his podcast lately
Peter always knows how to do a good victory lap and twist the knife into all the MoonBois

Attached: 1624371274284.png (649x769, 796.6K)

>been loving chewing infant kike foreskin with him lately
>Peter always knows how to do a good victory lap and suck all the blood out of a baby cock

Attached: kikes and babbies.png (400x428, 91.33K)

apologize? why? gold is dropping too, you dope.

Attached: 1575168327390.gif (200x293, 1.75M)