LINK APY lenders sold us out for $409

(Generously Assuming they all had make it stacks, in reality suicide stacks or less)

5% at average price of $19 last year(50MA price end of last year) -65% to todays prices = $4000

They sold themselves out for $4000 in APY. Or in reality, $400 as is most of these faggots stacks. They sold us out of huge gains for $400 in APY.

Now they lose their stacks and APY.

Attached: B916F56F-FD7F-4E47-93BF-F2A348B972E7.jpg (1072x1894, 278.98K)

They did not you stupid black gorilla nigger

that fat faggot sold you out for more, weekly
and for what?
a half assed version of staking that he announces at the start of the year and he edged you again for undetermined date

You arent getting the LINK you need back

yup
it's fucking pathetic
FUCK YOU apy fags
i hope you lose everything

im keeping my link away from the hands of defi kikes no regrats

Reminder Bancor isn’t a lending platform. Stay stinky linkers

Attached: F9D82D40-D6BA-4604-A679-183DA2767B7C.jpg (939x1523, 746K)

At first they didn't know how that APY was generated.
One strategy which was possible when it started was to put it as collateral on AAVE to borrow stable coins for yield farming during the bull run.
If they had only used this strategy everything would have been fine.
The problem of course is that these were full degen greedy bastards getting control over a lot of money, and they found a way to make a lot of money by shorting the assets of their customers.

It was acceptable at first to try it out with a small part of your funds last year, if you learned the lesson and left CeFi after the May crash.
Those who remained however will have to pay the price for this as the CeFi scam gets unraveled.

Things could have been different.
Binance gives you the option to decide how to generate yield and you can chose to stake ETH and other tokens with their platforms indirectly. This would have been fine for CeFi if they were honest...

i dont give a fuck
FUCK you
and FUCK bancor

hahaha even nico is a kike psyop you cannot make this up

CeFi not needed!

They have stolen this identity.
The original Nico poster was different and making memes for fun.

they fucked everyone else over for a few thousand dollars when we should all be retired now from gains alone. period. fuck you kikes

It was difficult at that time to know and everyone was losing to their greed.
After ChainlinkGod shilled BlockFi it was difficult to doubt it and seemed legit.
There are ways to use leverage to make money without shorting LINK.

But nobody expected all of these CeFi platforms to be so evil and only Nexo was known to short LINK.
Now that their business model is known things will have to change and they will have to stop doing this or die.

Its ok when sergey does it, he literally created the link, without him we wouldnt have that link in the first place.
If sergey didnt sell and stack USD, then the project would be going bankrupt and all our link would be useless anyway. Sergey has a pass.

All these other anons just sat around and did nothing productive, but instead of staying neutral atleast they are basically giving guns and ammo to people who are actively shooting at us killing us.

>One strategy which was possible when it started was to put it as collateral on AAVE to borrow stable coins for yield farming during the bull run.
If they had only used this strategy everything would have been fine.
That's the exact strategy most of them used and these LINK used as collateral were borrowed by market manipulators. Everyone who have AAVE their LINK was essentially countertrading himself.

everybody fucking knew they were shorting with the linkies
despicable
you're all EVIL people
i hope you realize this
you have ruined your fellow link marine's lives
some of us wanted to be retired by now
but noooo
you had to have you ApY
FUCK you
just FUCK YOU

>he thinks there’s only one nico poster

Attached: 2002E68A-4A77-4AF1-892B-46DFA81A28B7.gif (480x270, 239.89K)

sergey should blacklist all the defi tainted link from staking kek

Fuck off retard.
Nobody was supposed to take care of your financial wellbeing.
The lenders are retarded because they fucked over THEMSELVES, not you.

>the jews arent evil
source?

That's why I have saying for 2 years that AAVE needed to block the borrowing of collateral.
But AAVE profits too much from liquidating their users and don't want to implement this feature.

The real issue came from the Nexo fud campaign telling people to gamble on shitcoins using AAVE to borrow.
If people had just borrowed stable coins for basic yield farming they would have been able to repay their debt.
But because they were scammed into gambling they lost their collateral to gambling...

No he didn't you dumb faggot

I am not working for CeFi and have spent the past 3 days analyzing the ETH/LINK short strategy of CeFi...

I don't think Any Forums knew they were doing this with the exception of Nexo which was avoided.

Pre mainnet oldfags like me have been hating Chainlinkgod the cocksucker since day 1. Hes a faggot and we told you not to fucking listen to him. He was clearly paid to promote that shit.

Again: you were warned endlessly but no instead you chose to belive twitter celebrities instead of analysing yourself. Even when people laid it out all logical for you just cause your twitter celebrity didnt say so to you sold yourself out for APY

What is your liquidation price, please? Preferably in ETH/LINK. Thanks

Unfortunately this is difficult to implement because they would try to send their tokens to an exchange to make it impossible to track by taking the exchange as hostage.
However they can remove all CeFi platforms from their future partner programs and let them rot alone.

Many of us have not had concrete links to Blockfi or Celcius back then but we still said STOP GOVING YOUR LINK TO ANY OF THEM because it was obvious they could only generate yield to give you by shorting your asset. Its just been found for certain for the other two now.

I am here since 2017.
The messages against ChainlinkGod looked like organized fud by CeFi paid shills who made us miss out on Crypto twitter and made us stay in this manipulated board which was used against me to make me do mistakes...
They didn't want us to leave /biz as it would make their market manipulation more difficult.
When I asked for proof of his bad behavior I never got any proof of anything outside of bad mouthing.
As long as you can't deliver the proof of his known bad behavior I still can't say he chose to scam LINK marines.

He tried to post on twitter the threads links of the LINK/ETH analysis.
He cares about it even if he likely got scammed by CeFi like many of us.