Digimon DIGITAL monsters

Is it time for Pokémon to buy Digimon so we can have more fun? And have more games announced yearly.

Attached: EA806B33-175A-42CA-BF34-269FA134C318.jpg (1200x800, 211.89K)

why would pokemon buy a dogshit dead franchise?

So they can turn it good?

They should change Angewomon's design from a bland fuckable human woman into fuckable female furbait

How can a franchise be pumping out merch, have a currently airing anime, just announce a English dub for the last season, and have an upcoming video game and still be "dead"?

i agree. everyone go purchase the Digimon Vital Bracelet immediately and let's bake a bread

Copium.

Look, I never said it could even to begin to compete against Pokemon numbers or even that it's any good, but the franchise ain't dead. That's just factually not true.

>how is a franchise that can even release new games still be "dead"?
LMAO

I wish Gamefreak made a Digimon game once because Digimon has such dogshit combat that I just want it to copy Pokémon for once.

>Is it time for Pokémon to buy Digimon
Uh, Digimon is not as cheap as you think.

There's no way Bandai would sell it anyway. Again, it can't compete with Pokemon, but it's still a 6 billion dollar franchise.

>I want more monopolies

Fuck off. I don't want TPC's hands anywhere near another monster taming series. Especially since I don't want the same things out of Digimon that I want out of pokemon.

Attached: FM0HzGUVUAQZpUK.jpg (2048x2048, 474.63K)

But it's dead because of neglect, not for being a bad IP.

What's the symbolism of yellow in Japan?

Then why do Digimon devs all say they don't have money to make games?

Because Namco only gives them peanuts.

Pee lol

It's neglected because it's a bad IP unlike Pokemon.

Copiumon

I wish Smash included Digimon so we at least got a crossover between the two