Fire/Grass/Water starters AGAIN

>Fire/Grass/Water starters AGAIN
Take a fucking chance for once in your miserable lives, Game Freak.

Attached: 37.png (250x250, 27.68K)

no

what do (You) propose then?

Psychic/Dark/Fighting

>Ground/Fairy/Ice

>teaching children fresh to the series the core basics intuitively
>caring what manchild retards want
You don't help make them any more money than the kids already cough up, which is why they don't care to "take a fucking chance".

There are no children fresh to the series. Anyone playing Pokemon these days is either a teenager or an adult that has been playing since R/B. The problem is Game Freak is stuck in the past and has the same archaic, stupid thoughts that you do.

There are in Japan, retard. Pokemon never "died" there like it did for the rest of the world once Pokemania ended, and it's been an unending phenomenon ever since Red and Green first took off.
Even that brief period of Yo-Kai Watch becoming more popular didn't matter in the long run, all GF and TPC had to do was emulate what YW did and the kids came running right back during Alola.

LGPE is the most kid friendly game in the series and it doesn't use F/W/G starters. Stop using this dumbfuck excuse.

Because it instead teaches you that types matter by forcing you to have a Grass or Water Pokemon for Brock's Gym.

Do you think Dark will get less immune to Psychic if you suggest this enough times?

Pokemon isn't a Japanese demographic anymore. A gigantic bulk of the player base is Western, and Nintendo considers that when making more modern Pokemon games. But like I said, dipshits like you and Game Freak still think Pokemon is for adolescents, which is precisely why I was hoping PLA was a step in a better direction.

>Because it instead teaches you that types matter by
Glad you agree F/W/G starters aren't necessary.

Just because the majority of consumers are adults doesn't mean they need to buckle down and pander to them. Everyone likes Pokemon and its childish image because it reminds them of their childhoods, and that's an easy venue into nostalgia-based escapism in a time where the world's starting to get "scary" and the average normalfag doesn't want to deal with anything.

My 7 year old cousin begs to differ. According to his mum, all his schoolfriends are WELL into the brand at this stage along with him. His older brother not so much, but that's why they continually bombard children with it till 12 years old, to ensure they hook as many the wee scuts to the brand as possible, before they grow out of it too much.

Not true, all the new pokemon fans are 5-10 year olds, children are very interested in the pokemon, especially in the new ones, well, in my country at least, maybe its dead for kids in America or something

Imagine being so delusional you think children care about Pokemon more than 20-something manchildren

Do you think Dark being immune to Psychic will matter if you bring it up enough times?

Fucking what? I can't go more than two weeks without saying little kids dragging their parents near the pokestop close to my building

Are there a lot of 5-10 year olds creaming their undies over the traditionally grim-as-fuck Ghost-types?

I will never understand why you retards just refuse to accept it's 1.) a childrens game and 2.) every Pokemon version'd game is someone's first Pokemon.

You think PLA was some prepubescent zoomers first Pokemon game? That... sucks.

Yeah, I work with kids and a few years ago some boys (I think they were 8 or 9 idk) that like pokemon came to tell me they found out Drifloon carries children away, and they spoke like it was the most terrifying and interesting thing theyve ever heard, this is peak soul if anything

If you care about it so much, why do you screech and insist you need to be "the" target demographic instead of accepting it's better free of the bullshit "adult" games include (or get forced to by "diversity" drones)?
Oh that's right, you care about your memories of it growing up, but don't actually care for it, as you utterly despise each and every thing it does, despite THAT being the basis of your childhood memories.

I don’t do any of that, lol
I’m just pointing out the most dedicated fans who buy, create content, and talk about (free advertising) are grown autists
Sorry some essjay raped your dad

No because it already matters. They are never going to use a "triangle" where one of the types has a bigger advantage than the other two. You could suggest Grass/Poison/Ground instead but you don't because your shit taste is more important than making a good suggestion.

>why does it matter that one type has a major advantage against another type which the other two types don't have against one another?

Attached: 1443225243096.png (3000x3000, 43.49K)

Gen 6 did that already so it's not new.

>They are never going to use a "triangle" where one of the types has a bigger advantage than the other two
What difference does it make?

Same reason why Game Freak never changed Charizard to Dragon. Even after all this time, well past the point where it matters, they STILL care about the trinity.