How much and often can I deposit to my bank without raising suspicion?

I have 6 figures in crypto and only 14k in the bank. To move into an apartment I need to show I have enough in my bank account to pay for 2 years upfront as I don’t meet the monthly income requirement. I need to cash out about 10k, is it possible to do this in a month’s time without raising suspicion? I was thinking about doing $500 every day or every other day, but don’t know if that’s still too much

Attached: 08F0BC1A-BBDF-43CB-BB5E-767D4E037644.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Tell them to fuck off. You dont need to sell your assets into fiat to get an apartment. Show them your portfolio and tell them if thats not good enough they are retards.

As long as you don’t do over 9,999 in a 24hr period you’re fine.

T Bank fag.

I don't know but I just reported you to the IRS and Homeland Security

Research structuring and the red flags used to detect it

why would they be suspicious user? you haven't done anything wrong, have you?

Attached: 1623294750817.png (495x365, 175.37K)

>jUsT pAy iN CrYpOTo CURrenCy
>ItS A CuRRenCY 5HeAd

Thats for AML. Its his crypto so even if a report happens it does not matter. But you dont wanna switch into fiat for other reasons.

Its a Taxable event and we are at a cycle bottom. So if you are selling BTC now then you are basically paying 3 or more times for your apartment because you miss out on the gains.

you uh....should maybe keep more money in your bank account user

do people actually pay short term taxes on crypto? when I cash my crypto out, I will just say I mined BTC and pay 10% long term capital gains.

it is very homosexual to me to track crypto trades or pay short term capital gains. fuk that.

Just set up a company and pay yourself, dipshit. God damn rich people are so fucking stupid. Get a fucking lawyer and financial manager already. They'll teach you how not to be such a retard.

Attached: 1603672668976.gif (150x148, 929.73K)

I should have added I’m just selling my USDC, not btc or anything. I have like 50k that’s just chilling on an exchange not earning interest or anything

From what I've gathered, anything above $10,000 at a time raises suspicion. Try to open up multiple accounts at different banks – both checking and savings. Then slowly deposit a few hundred bucks a day, and eventually a few grand or so a week to each branch. If anyone asks, tell them you're a freelance coder or some shit and this is your income.

Attached: 1648475749890.jpg (1200x1200, 135.71K)

Yeah until Goybase reports you and/or the IRS wants to see your mining history on the Blockchain.

That's called structuring and is even more suspicious and will raise the IRS' attention more than just doing it in one or two goes.

Well if you are sitting in a stable now your basically just waiting for an entry. We are pretty much at the cycle bottom unless something crazy happens to push us lower.. Then if that happens you really should put all the stables into alts lol You get better return in good Alts.

Really? What about separating it into a few large chunks, but at multiple banks/accounts?

You could move 50k in a day and be fine. You're more like to get your funds frozen on an exchange until you can prove your source of income desu. Banks won't care

yea they totally have employees that can do that kind of stuff. crypto nerds totally will work for the government or build tools for the government. maybe in 10 years, not now, that's for sure. to the government, it will be a free $500k when I cash out $5 million (my crypto goal). why would they audit that?

The IRS contracts out blockchain forensics companies you nigger. It's insanely easy and automated. Then if you get audited, a team of humans will sit down and go through every single transaction of all the wallets you own with a fine tooth comb. Have fun when the DOJ (NOT the IRS) comes knocking at your door.

All transactions at all banks and credit unions report to and settle in the Federal Reserve. That's why when you deposit a non-cash item or take an ACH withdrawal or wire transfer from another bank, it takes a day to clear (or several if it's a weekend). That said, SAR and AML reports are only really for cash transactions, if you are getting a payout from a crypto exchange, they are gonna see everything anyway.
I'm a former Chase banker.

Alright then. I myself am a bag HODLer, but eventually I plan on cashing out a hefty crypto sum in the six figures in the coming years. What would be my best course of action to cash it out without raising any red flags to the alphabet boys?

Attached: Greta_HODL.png (600x800, 582.46K)

Because if they audit you, they might find what you really owe which is gonna be a lot more than $500k.

Do 8k and 3-6k in 2 goes. There are so many plausible reasons, its not a big deal. Could have sold a car, bike, collectables, tools, etc. Ive flown with 9k cash and no one even batted an eye. But honestly shouldn't the taxes be pretty low depending on your other income and how long you've held?

Tell them to fuck off with the 2 year shit. Pull out $9000 in one go. It will be fine. Pay for a 1 year lease up front. They don't need to see shit. If they say no then find another place. Getting a whole year up front is a dream to a landlord.

Like without trying to pull any fast shit? That's easy, stop trading for 1 year and hold it to qualify the BTC (or whatever) as "long-term capital gains." This will be taxed on a flat percent instead of a rising percent like your yearly income. Short term gains are taxed on top of your income after $40k, so if you're trading a lot you're resetting the timer to qualify for long-term capital gains.
Then after holding for a year, cash it out OTC with Coinbase or Kraken (someone respectable) if you have several millions of coin. Keep records and pay the alphabet boys when they come knocking. You can make it easier on yourself by enlisting the help of a CPA or some pro accountant that has experience in crypto.

Attached: King of Ducks.jpg (540x960, 100.57K)

500 every day or every other day is what someone somewhere might determine to be a
Pattern of behavior
Which might be out of the ordinary for you, given the history you explained. And which might raise more suspicion than if you just took it as one lump.