SOL rats BTFO , sam bankstein shitting his shekels

SOL rats BTFO , sam bankstein shitting his shekels

twitter.com/Dagnum_PI/status/1538522021906325504

Attached: 12133333333333.png (588x501, 135.52K)

Market is fucked though. SBF will pump SOL and everyone will quickly forget

>emergency powers
Nice to see crypto being every bit as cancerous as legacy institutions.

he's not shitting anything, I can only imagine how much usd he has already squeezed out of the husk of solana

Please explain this like I'm a retarded nigger cuz I just might be...

The dao was spun up in under 24 hours, 98% of the yes vote from one whale wallet. Users had 6 hours to vote and voting was down for 3 of those. To forcibly seize someones funds and make them cash out. Unprecedented. Is anything like this possible on other chains?

Basically your wallet can be controlled by outside forces. There's no self-sovereignty when holding SOL

wrong

that specific lending protocol (soLEND) has the ability built into their smart contract for a governance vote to grant the ability to seize the funds from any wallet.

It is not a solana-chain problem, it is a problem with that lending protocol. That's why you really need to understand what's hidden in the code for every smart contract so you are well aware of what it's possible.

Yeah, shit just like this happened on Waves weeks ago. Everyone knows it's full of bullshit though and it's pretty much just the founders buying and selling the assets on it at this point.

And if they hadnt sol could have gone to zero. From a 170million dollar liquidation on sol lend they didnt have the liquidity to handle. Yikes

is this the doing of the jew with stupid hair and man tits?

I'm right you dumb fuck. Solana was compromised from the start.

I see SBF deployed his underpaid shitskin guptas , they are ennacting to control the holdings of a whale who can single handely take down the network and it just passed .

Yes they can take your shit now , muh decentralised network HURR DURR.

Attached: FVn_WBJX0AAi_kS.jpg (940x740, 92.98K)

pretty sure he doesnt care about being liquidated. he moved those sol to stables without experiencing the slippage and market collapse he would have by market selling the stack

Boo fucking hoo. How about not creating retarded shit that adds this level of systemic risk? The fact such measures exists means SOL belongs at 0

It's not Sol (even though it's a joke of chain) but solend or something. Still outrageous.

>Emergency powers will be revoked once the whale's account reaches a safe level
>until the next time it happens

Sam is an inbred pedokike.
His rabbi ate half his dick and gave him herpes.
Now he literally can't breed, has bitch, a gunt and low iq inbred pedokike ghost chain to scam the goyim.

Attached: 1585350925230.png (326x409, 177.85K)

Even though it I'm losing a lot of money,I genuinely want Bitcoin to dump even more because it keeps breaking shit and exposing fraud lol.

bitch tits, half eaten cock, herpes laden pedokike
I'd rather be a poor eskimo eating whale blubber in an igloo than be born to the baby cock sucking, inbred ethnic cult that is nothing more than genetic trash

LOL
O
L

Attached: LOLhahaha.png (503x869, 514.85K)

Not your keys. -Our- keys. :)