You're not getting a Brazil region, make peace with it

You're not getting a Brazil region, make peace with it

Attached: 1563808794583.jpg (2048x1568, 1.07M)

Brazil is the single most diverse country on the planet, it will inevitably eventually happen.

Good thing Sage is just around the corner! ah ah

Give it time
Nintendo hates brazil and has hated it since the 90s, but I think this will change in this decade

Amazon would be a kino setting, though.

For gen 10, Brazil is a likely choice.

They already did France (French), England (English), and Spain (Spanish) regions.
If pokemon ever does a Portuguese region, Brazil would be their top choice. Portugal is small and irrelevant compared to the biggest south american country.

I think its more likely for them to fuse all of south america together... which is a terrifying idea

And with the Iberian region purely focusing on Spain, Portugal is truly fucked now more than any other place. It's like Galar not having Scotland, Wales or Ireland.

Why do you think that Huebro? I thought Nintendo doesn't like Latin America because you guys don't buy their overpriced products?

I'm BR and i don't want them to make a region about Brazil, country is so huge and diverse that GF would shit out a freakshow of a region if they tried to make it, plus, as another user said, Nintendo hates Brazil

Ever since the 90s nintendo stopped caring about brazil, but recently in 2020 they started shilling the switch here and even put some commercials for it, botw and swsh on national tv, something they hadnt done since the n64
Besides, most upper middle class people here have stopped pirating in favor of buying official products
Things might change... might...

>Brazil is the single most diverse country on the planet
Define "diverse".

How can our country be more diverse than the USA if we go by ethnic representation? It's larger, has more than double our population, it's the #1 destination for people from all over the world and has been that away for decades.
I doubt we have a larger raw population of any one ethnic group than the US does, let alone countries like India and China who have significant numbers of people from dozens of different ethnic groups.

Culturally? Maybe, but I'm not sure about it either.

I think the idea of Brazil that has been sold to the world for so long is a fabrication. Remember that this country is only as large as it is and has so many different people and "cultures" because of military force. Different parts of the country were colonized by different people with different cultures and backgrounds who never really wanted anything to do with each other.
The south tried to secede, São Paulo tried to secede and it's failure to do so was the only reason many other states gave up on the idea in the last century.

Being "diverse" is the root cause for many of our problems.

t. brazilian from the south-east

I hope that theres a new squid mon thats red with a star, and that it has a distinct Marc beard when it evolves

Biodiversity, user. Ethnic diversity is irrelevant to Pokemon.

Good, Brazil is a piece of shit nation, can't wait for water to become a commodity so the civilized world genocides this fucking nation to take a way it water reserves and the amazon forest.

>It's larger, has more than double our population,
That is false, US has close to 340M while BR has about 230M

How did galar happen, then?

Yeah, you're right. For some reason I thought the US had about 500M people. I maintain my point, however.

What do you mean? Games sell like hotcakes in the UK. My argument is not that only biodiverse countries will get a region, but rather, that a Brazil region is inevitable due to it being the single most biodiverse country on the planet.

there's a lot of nips in brazil for it to be ignored by game freak, they already did hawaii

The only thing Brazil has going for it, besides having a lot of interesting fauna and culture, is that in sheer quantity it has a lot of pokemon fans, maybe not as much as Japan or USA, but definitely more than the european countries that have been coming out, while these fans wont buy the game, they WILL buy lots of merch, shit like plushies and toys could sell very well, but only if they consciously decide to shill it for brazillians
There are a few toy companies here that make very shitty pokemon plushies and toys for a lower price, if they keep this partnership I can see potential for these toys to sell extremely well here