Funds not safu

Funds not safu

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-202243_Twitter.jpg (1079x1243, 393.76K)

I used hoo to buy a shitcoin once to avoid the uniswap fees. One glance at the site should have told you funds not safu. I put a condom on before I transferred my btc over just in case.

Attached: 1643681495731.png (1073x872, 397.57K)

Literally hoo?

Hoo Noo Stole Me Money Too

-I- came here to say this though, user.

This lines up with the major dump coming this week.

how many is that now?

Why the fuck can those faggots even lock people money at will?
It's their fucking money, stop it with the kikery

not your blockchain, not your coins

>hot wallet
More like hot-swapping cold wallet
YOINK

this is the overwhelming case with all this bullshit. never even heard of celcius before the bullshit, watched some videos of the CEO, how did ANYONE trust him?
>bizarrely high, double digit returns
>when asked, can't explain why
>shady as fuck and has the voice

I have never heard of a single one of these 20x-a-year "stable-coins" that are all dropping like flies and going to be used as evidence to ban anything the federal reserve doesn't control
>LOOK I GET THAT A LOT OF THESE HIGH RETURN INVESTMENT COINS ARE SCAMS OR GAMBLING BUT THESE "STABLE-COINS" THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PUMP YOU 300x A YEAR ARE FOR PEOPLE'S SAVINGS! THAT'S PEOPLE'S LIVELIHOODS! IT NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND WE NEED TO KILL EVERYONE WHO EVER USED CRYPTO AND TAX ALL OF THEIR PROFITS AND LOSSES 125%
it's all so tiresome

the tradfi world can do that too. paypal locked my money for 6 months once when i bought a gun on gunbroker using my paypal account

It's the exchanges money.

>>shady as fuck and has the voice
bonus points: he's a kike too

Hoo's responsible for this?

One of the biggest exchanges in China. Bitfinex and Binance are the next dominos

Woo-hoo
Woo-hoo
Woo-hoo
Woo-hoo

I got my head checked
By a jumbo jet
It wasn't easy
But nothing is, no

Woo-hoo

Attached: i'.png (1037x255, 74.59K)

I still think Binance is sad becausw CZ showed himself to be competent so far, but I still took out over 90% of my holdings I had there. Better safe than sorry.

NOT HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I HAVE MY GOD DAMN RETIREMENT FUND IN THERE
IF HOO GOES DOWN I WILL HAVE TO WORK ANOTHER 50 FUCKING YEEEARRRSS

Attached: 1501755550349.png (808x805, 423.05K)

So I guess we're going to be in for another fun week then?