Poke/Med appreciation thread

Pastabro here. Congrats to our paellabros for the new pokemon region! In this thread we post concepts for possible med-related new pokemons, focusing especially on iberian culture

Attached: 20220303_202812.jpg (705x483, 54.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Michina_Town
youtube.com/watch?v=AUiOH6Bnim8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spain has been around for a long ass time, and portugal was founded in 1128(still had some history before that). to highlight the history of both countries would take a large amount of time, and it would be boring to read

Which cultural references do you expect to see?

Tacos, burritos, chilli peppers, cocoa beans, quetzalcoatl, brown people etc, you know, Spanish

rise medbros!

Based. Hope they make the 10th gen in Italy so third worlder can stay mad.

I hope sombreros make it in

These are more latino culture things

fucking kek we're going full meme

sounds like the usa, we already have unova :(

As a Spaniard, I’ve been thinking about this, and I don’t really know what they could come up with. El coco, for sure, the dragon from Saint Jordi… and what else?
I genuinely don’t know

Attached: image1-6.jpg (600x300, 45.76K)

What about the Gibraltar monkeys

Based.

If they even make a Pokemon generation inspired by Greece, it will probably be mostly based on Cyclades islands like with Sootopolis City in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire that is inspired by Santorini island and many other video games (like Sonic Unleashed with Apotos island that is inspired by Mykonos Island). And of course many of the Pokemon and the game's concept could be based on Greek mythology.

Attached: 48577608_p0.png (800x543, 699.01K)

Also Michina Town at the movie Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life is inspired by Meteora in Greece. The anime studio even visited said place in Greece for better inspiration.
pokemon-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Michina_Town

Attached: image32959[696].jpg (1920x1280, 567.37K)

Grecian Thundurus when?
Actually all genies could have Greek God forms now that I think it

Attached: by-2002-their-numbers.jpg (1024x724, 213.59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AUiOH6Bnim8

xanas, trasgus, meigas, basilisco/bastardo, gaizkin...

I just want mykonos to be in and hang out with some other dudes there... ;)