Bancor pauses IL due to "market conditions"

>Bancor pauses IL due to "market conditions"
>Solana freezes a whale account
>Celsius freezes withdrawals

Some crypto players showing their true colors.

Attached: 1641347032728.jpg (1024x576, 114.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1538532883157204993
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*ahem*
N

We knew they're centralised to begin with and only bobos pretend it's a surprise. Also it's not Solana fault some Dapps is a vaporware (It's still a shitchain tho)

Celsius jews pull out of Luna first pissing of FTX jews who retaliate by withdrawing ETH from Curve stETH/ETH pool to blow up Celcius. Same tactics to scare people into withdrawing from Celsius are used against Bancor. It's all jews trying to blow each other real or perceived jewish tricks. Bancor IL subsidies wouldn't be an issue if everyone wasn't trying to withdraw at the same time, but they are. How convenient.

Liquidity wouldn’t be an issue if it was legit. Just saying.

it's both a shitchain AND a vaporchain

>Solana freezes a whale account
lol wtf really?
link?

twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1538532883157204993

Is it really that surprising?

It only took ~$700k of voting power to basically guarantee $10m+ in liquidation fees to alabama

i really hope next cycle the governance meme is dead. just make something good and lock it down so it cant be changed by anyone. if it sucks it dies, if its good it lives on forever, unstoppable as it should be. its literally that simple. that is one of the primary innovations of fake internet money and yet people are intent on undoing it because they're dumb gorilla nigger turbo retards that don't even understand the point of this shit in the first place.

>grant emergency powers to SOL Labs
holy fucking kek

Attached: 1633010155857.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

>it's all true
and people ask why sol/avax/et al are fucking shitcoins compared to btc/eth

DUDE ITS DECENTRALIZED LMAO. ITS YOUR MONEY THE BANKS CANT CONTROL YOUR MONE- ACK!

Attached: ED1185F9-05C1-48B3-9F49-2C394C779833.png (380x500, 197.72K)

Let people vote themselves money and they'll never stop...

so basically everything but buying and holding crypto is a scam. and even holding isn't keeping up with inflation

>freezes accounts
lmao it's not even real crypto, just fake banks
don't put money into centralized shitcoins next time

I can see it being necessary for things like Aave that need the ability to add new collaterals in a decentralized way. I don't think Aave has the ability to just take a user's deposit while it's still solvent. No idea why this SolLend bullshit has that kind of function in it

kek USD wins again. i can just bury a bunch of money in a field and no one can touch it

HEY HEY HEY

And to top it off some guy was unironically saying
>so guys if we voted to take custody of his coins, why not vote to also redistribute them to us

they can't touch it but they can keep diluting you through inflation, which is the same as stealing part of your stack

then i dig it out and buy shiny rocks and bury them instead

short LINKUSDT, it's over panjit

WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO WASSSSSUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BITCONNECTTTTTTTTTTT YEAH!!!!!

so what's the lesson to be learned for the average user on this board?

Attached: 1647210518517.png (924x1106, 1M)