silverdoctors.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion Tax Info By State:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant Information Regarding Mining Companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1655662627444.jpg (1673x983, 540.32K)

Morons let me explain how mentally retarded you are. Gold is worthless.
Gold is worthless in society collapses. Nobody uses gold in Weimar. Nobody uses gold in Venezuela. Nobody "held gold" in Weimar and "got rich" after because physical gold is a scam and nobody will buy it.
Nobody uses gold in the Black Death. Nobody used gold when Rome collapsed. All the gold stores are outside the empire because it's useless. The gold standard does not stop wars and the largest war in history was fought in the gold standard. The gold standard died because of the trade deficit, it impairs trade and not the budget deficit.
But that's not the point. The point is the stock market simply must die. Boomers live 70 years. 2% of the stock market must be sold every year for estate taxes.
It's impossible for the stock market to exceed 50x gdp. Because taxes are half, and yearly fluctuation is half, is impossible for the stock market to exceed 3x gdp or whatever people actually spend.
30% of the economy is healthcare. 10% is finance paid by interest on other things. 10% is retail. 10% is admins. 20% is government. That leaves only 30% of the economy as actual household expenditure. It's simply impossible for the stock market to exceed what people actually spend by a large multiple because estate tax and lawyers must take it when boomers die.
Us gdp is 20 trillion. The stock market is 49 trillion and bonds are 46. Real estate is 40 trillion and commercial is 16. All these assets added together are 7x gdp.
It's simply impossible for the market to keep growing when the fed is contracting. You will die at last and gold will be worthless. You'll die of peak oil in 6mo. /pmg/ is a retard board and will ignore.
>but gold 2000 years
That's literally the duration of Jewish influence on the west

>First post copypasta post
Never change /pmg/, never change. Kek

My silver will arrive today

Attached: 1655524503477.jpg (1024x769, 139.25K)

Obligatory US Constitutional Guide

Silver: bit dot ly/33ryJBb
Gold: bit dot ly/327ob9T

Attached: SilverGuide.png (771x786, 233.34K)

I have no way of safely storing actual precious metals where I live and paying some custodian is too expensive currently so I'm thinking of buying gold & silver ETFs
Since I want stability and a hedge against inflation, I'm currint all the futures and derivatives baseds ETF with their speculative bullshit
So what's better, bullion/physical backed ETFs that only buy silver and gold or miners ETFs that have mining companies' stocks?
Or is buying actual conpanies' stocks better?

if you don't hold it you don't own it

I'm waiting for my platinum. should arrive Wednesday.
2 kookaburra, or what's his name, and a brittania

Attached: IMG_20220204_110819_745.jpg (1024x990, 172.67K)

>My silver will arrive today

Attached: Manic and I know it.jpg (1280x1919, 197.59K)

Anyone finding any good deals on gold or silber?

Fuck outta here.

>prices skyrocket to ATH
>try to sell
>"Sorry, sir, we are currently not interested in buying"

KEK. When will boomers learn?

Attached: kek.png (1520x1010, 2.22M)

They're all good deals. Just wait till November. You'll be thinking back to these good ol' days of low premiums.

>Estonia is facing the highest inflation in the West
>Estonia will be forced by the EU to tax Silver in a Couple Weeks, making it harder for Estonians to flee their failing currency
Why can't Estonians catch a break?

Attached: CC67D20F-21EF-476C-B268-19577796FB38.jpg (1080x834, 218.42K)

happy juneteenf everybody

Same shill post as last thread. Are you bot, or hooman?

happy juneteenf

>LMAOOOOO GUYS CHECK OUT THIS 14K GOLD WOMENS QUARTS WATCH THAT I OVERPAID FOR!
>IT JUST FITS MY WRIST PERFECTLY!!!!
>GUUUYYSSS I GOT IT EXPERTLY APPRAISED, IT'S ACTUAL REAL GOLD!!!
>*Priced in CAD*
>IM SO HECKIN BASED LMAOOOOO!!!!!

Attached: soypc.jpg (644x800, 35.07K)

Gold yes plenty. But there are no good deals on silver.
setf and all that silver squeeze, we did it réddit, yey! shit pushed the price down, and the premiums up.
Buy Platinum. Thanks me later.

>Estonia will be forced by the EU to tax Silver in a Couple Weeks, making it harder for Estonians to flee their failing currency
Sauce? I'd like to share with my non-stacking buddy.

Attached: Sheeeeeiit.jpg (720x540, 67.77K)

I'm too lazy to find an exact source on the change in tax law, but I've heard a lot of European anons discussing it here.

If I bring it to my small apartment in my third world country I'll not own it within a few days.
And the only places selling it and keeping it in custody (but letting me take it home if needed) are a fucking government bank and unnamed stock exchange approved companies