Is minimalism based or just cope?

Is minimalism based or just cope?

Attached: peeeepeeee.jpg (241x209, 7.33K)

Based

next time ask yourself: how much do you actually own?

Attached: WEF.png (119x73, 4.35K)

Great way to save money.

cope

Based

I have seen my hoarder parents have a lot of useless junk that did nothing but create trash.

It is not very cozy, but it does make life simpler and cleaning very easy. Some types of people will enjoy it whereas others will not.

Attached: tumblr_oo5xfqq8O81w7964eo1_500.png (497x538, 11.9K)

would you rather have a cozy castle with old armours standing around and a stuffed bear and shit like that, or a minimalist apartment.
Keeping your room ordered and clean does not equal minimalism

Total cope. It just means you're poor but trying to say it's a choice

If you want to do based minimalism. Get rid of all social medias and delete your Netflix or any subscription.

Fuck big tech companies, they ruined everything.

>nooo i dont want to live like this i much prefer minimalism xDDDDD
this man is right

Attached: trolleholms slott.jpg (1024x683, 263.45K)

minimalism is cope
spartanism is based

Sincere, based.
Insincere, cope.

minimalism is based
having a house full of consoomer garbage is cringe
having a house too big to reasonably clean yourself like is cringe

Attached: tumblr_nib8r7szsI1r3bsd4o1_1280.jpg (1100x596, 183.9K)

I didn't learn I liked minimalism till I had money to buy what I wanted. I think if you're forced into it, it sucks. But understanding what you really need to be happy is freeing.

No Art?

That's fucking depressing.

It's okay to have things. Just not junk like those cringy ass funko pops

super based but most do it as a cope

>tfw some of your clutter is your cleaning supplies

>dUDE IM A MINIMALIST
>spends all his time on the internet, swiping away at Any Forums boards, pumping his chimp brain filled with dopamine

yeah super minimalist bro

art can be based (pic rel is donald judd's apartment)
but how much art will actually fill your home? treating your house like a galler is cringe. you'll never own a renaissance marble.

Attached: e_wal_2013_004_jun_132-1.jpg (1000x686, 100.31K)

can it be both? im pretty sure its both

>no pillow
>no box spring
>one miserable light
>no plant to have meaningful live giving tasks and pleasurable decor cherished by mankind for millenia
>no book, or note pad, dare i say it phone, or any form of entertainment of creativity.
this isn't minimalism. this is mental

Minimalism requires cleanliness to look acceptable. That den looks dirty and dingy. What type of mold is that growing in the fireplace?

living in a city is the antithesis of minimalism. you're literally surrounded by abundance and man's creations. you have access to everything - it's just not stored in the apartment.

works great if you're into less stuff

>using a website that takes the most minimal amount of thought or input
4 chins sounds about right

>Trust fund kiddie.

>>dUDE IM A MINIMALIST
>>spends all his time on the internet, swiping away at Any Forums boards, pumping his chimp brain filled with dopamine
Yeah those two things are the same.
Why are you even here you utter garbage nigger scum puke.

Perfect all the access and none of the responsibility.

you seem to be confusing minimalism with asceticism, as does minimalism is living with less, it's not experiencing less or doing less. it's not treating the space around you like a library, or a museum when those things already exist for you to experience

>gets his cortisol pumping from literal words on a screen made by some chink in exchange for pennies
minimalist dude :^)