>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

Mining for Noobs
pastebin.com/5uWth6eG
More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
/CMMG/ approved gold and silver stocks
pastebin.com/yv5gVyei
Mining company rundown
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL
Best brokers?
Fidelity is the best and Interactive Brokers for Europoors

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Attached: rana_vig.jpg (512x512, 22.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qnco6XJkvNk&list=PLmubI4jYIeYWDxHcf1uq4rnhttXWlYoCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I made this thread to point of that Lundin mining insiders have been buying millions of dollars worth of shares over the past month. Buyout incoming or what?

I'm aware of URNM for uranium and SGDM for gold. Are there any similar types of etfs for old and gas that people are interested in?

Gutavo Petro was elected president of Columbia. He is an anti-mining left winger.

Anti-mining but supports the green sector which is reliant on the mining of metals*

Blue Lagoon brothers... lets post some copium for the love of Christ. I need some hope for their future. I'm in for over 50 grand and there hasn't been a shred of hope here. Where the fuck are their amazing assays? Why the fuck is Crescat not talking about them. Please QH pump the bags

Yeah, I though that they had a lot more holes to report than what came out but I don't really want to recheck all the news releases to make sure. There's also the deeper drilling campaign that started up several months ago and has been silent since. Maybe part of the silence is because Rana is holding onto some crap results and hoping to mix/bury them in with a release on the conclusion of drilling or something. Probably too negative but who knows?

If people like Saylor are in crypto, it's just a sign not to be.

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-182222_Twitter.jpg (1440x921, 380.88K)

KOLD bros, $3 natty is beckonig.
Sorry, BOILers, but you bought the top.

Hey let's buy high and sell low guys. It's over.

Attached: Polish_20220206_164613297.jpg (1638x2048, 919.17K)

Oh, noes, BOILer bros, you got too cocky.

Attached: tOOcOCKY.jpg (720x594, 104.73K)

What is the connection between energy and a recession?

Attached: 55D199A7-9503-419C-B782-5EAC39835FF5.png (656x527, 30.06K)

almost all of the videos are the same guy and i'm watching the first one to get an idea of what he's about and this looks like shit, buddy

I haven't watched the videos used in the OP myself but personally I think it'd be better to dump everything in a pastebin and leave the OP for recent events and news. Not willing to make the change for this particular thread unilaterally since I usually never start the threads anyway.

this series from one of those pastebins is sweet
>Mariusz Skonieczny: "I hate miners" video series demonstrating past companies or projects that have been unsuccessful despite all odds:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Qnco6XJkvNk&list=PLmubI4jYIeYWDxHcf1uq4rnhttXWlYoCU

Attached: 51zH0avdnXL.jpg (333x500, 46.06K)

Hello cmmg. I made a post in smg asking for advice, and I was told to re-post it here, which I think is a great idea.

What things do you look for when picking a company to invest in? What type of information do you look for? Do you make charts? How do you decide business A instead of business B?

All I know so far is that I want to invest in energy. I want to look into the specifics, and I would love to hear others ideas

Attached: retard frog.jpg (519x544, 33.01K)

Right, I think that was my post that directed you here. I like /cmmg/ because it's generally slower, comfier, and more educated, and you won't see it flip through the catalog like 10 times in a day.

Like anything else, it depends on your investment objectives, time horizon, and risk tolerance. Some people are happy swinging leveraged oil etfs, some are long on companies like XOM, etc etc.

For me, I love companies that are optionable, because I can write covered calls against them and recoup the entry cost over time. For example, if you have reasonably accurate pricing and timing on them, you can earn 20-30% a year with almost no risk while going long on a position. This means that you can recover the cost of entry after 3-5 years, all else being equal. Very powerful tool if done correctly. Think of it like a dividend you can apply to any stock. I'm doing this with UUUU, since I like the uranium and ree angle it offers.

In a normal economy, wall street prices in the future growth of a company based on its financials and forward-looking projections. In other words, the current spot price of a stock is what the market thinks the company should be valued at, accounting for future revenue. This is why beating analyst expectations is so critical! Other beneficial things to look at include properties (whether they're drill/mine locations, IPs, etc), free cash flow, whether it pays a divvy or not, etc.

Charts are useful for finding the current trend of an equity. You're not going to day trade these things, you're going to hold it for at least a year or two and get comfy. There's no harm in looking at it and seeing if eg the RSI and MA crossover of MACD look appropriate, and if not, waiting for a bottom. Shouldn't throw all your money into something all at once, either. Set a budget, maybe put $50 or whatever into stocks a month, more if you can. If you buy things over it, it gives you a better picture of what its average cost was (more data points).

I asked this last time but what's wrong with my portfolio consisting only of uranium and BTC if I get good entries? Planning on sub 10k BTC and just stacking uranium in like 6-12 months when the market bottoms out or at least starts to.

For now I'm learning every day and getting ready to start in the market for real.
I have decided that my first order of business is to get my accounts in order to start buying stocks (I don't even have a bank account)
Then, I am thinking about going long on energy companies. I want to start with something chill, something in which I don't have to check the price all the time. Stocks I could leave stored and I know they are slowly growing over time, or giving me some dividends. I'm not looking to be a full-time trader, I just want to be able to use the market to have some diversification other than just physical goods, and start building avenues of passive income over time

Thanks for you detailed post, biz has been super helpful. For now, I'm mostly on PMs, I plan on mining Monero, and with smg that'd be another avenue for gains. I think that if you diversify like that, you are super comfy. PMs are great in the sense that if shit hits the fan, or if I end up homeless or in a bad spot, I have something of value to trade. They serve that function, but the value isn't really moving - there are no chances the coins will duplicate themselves

What do you think about uranium user? I'm in the same boat, new and looking for energy, also without a bank account. I'm pretty sold on the uranium thesis and just want to stack it. I also mine ZEC currently but just for the heat for some crops. Want to get a proper BTC miner once I get 240v installed.