Maaasteeeerrr~~~ my princess parts are so moist!! It doesn't stop itching, I think I'm in heat!

>Maaasteeeerrr~~~ my princess parts are so moist!! It doesn't stop itching, I think I'm in heat!

Attached: Heat.jpg (820x1024, 68K)

You're just going to have to deal with it. I want to fuck someone too but there's no one for me to do it with here.

I'm so happy I got a female Scorbunny.

this is where the fun begins

Go, Tentacruel. Take care of Cinderace for me, will you? I'd handle it myself - again - but I'm grooming my new eevee.
>M-Mister..!! I'm, nngh! ... I'm not really a po--kyah!
What's that? More tummy scratches? Right away, Eevee.

Attached: 1641718386371.png (1181x1229, 959.34K)

I'd cool Cinderace down with my tongue haha

>master

>shit, where did I put the fucking ditto

Guess you’ll just have to handle it yourself

As far as daycare logic goes, would she lay Scorbunny eggs even if the father is a human?

Is there even a slight chance she'll appear in the new games?
I want a game with her, but I'm not going to be caught dead owning Sw/Sh

Attached: 1609142060952.jpg (4236x5801, 3.52M)

Play Unite

>slight chance
Sure, Alola starters eventually made their way into Sword and Shield, and they were from one gen preceding.

This pokemon is a dude and it never looked like a girl to me

I think they designed it so that it could look like both depending on how you look at it. Kind of like Lucario but leaning a little more on the feminine side.

Attached: 85648746_p7.jpg (1600x2000, 1.58M)

It's funny how one of the most based starters came from the worst mainline game.

Same except exactly the opposite. I cannot imagine any of the evolutions as male at all. Even Primarina looked more male to me than any of Scorbunny evolutions

Attached: 1638313478209.png (1307x1916, 1.51M)

Those are some cute bun's buns

Wee NEED more greentext threads

Femboy is leaking pre :3

I told you to stop calling your massive 10 inch pokemon cock "princess parts".

I went to bed to jerk off and this thread made my entire body go cold and flaccid and gave me premature baldness
Kill yourself. Hidden.

Can't hear the word moist without hearing heavy say it

Moist and delicious, ah ha ha.