Say hi to your new gimmick bros

Say hi to your new gimmick bros

Attached: F7D3E09D-2E1E-4F50-AD6C-CB19AC3C0472.jpg (1334x691, 517.91K)

This is not the gimmick. Italian poketuber is right and it's about types/light

hi cydonia

He is right though, it's pretty obvious all things considered.
>new plate in PLA is light based
>logos are about the specter of light
>plaza in trailer has all the types inside a fucking sun
>stars everywhere, JP logos included

These are the same niggas that believe in the alchemy theory

There will NEVER be a light type.
There will NEVER be a sound type.
Get over it.

What the fuck are you talking about

I didn't say there will be a new type. The themes are pretty self evident this time around though, light IS tied to the types. It is the justification for the future gimmick, which is based around types for sure.

it all makes sense

Attached: typeswheel.png (654x581, 576.92K)

afaik the plaza is inspired on a real place, so it could mean nothing
what about the baseball theory?

It all makes sense now.

Pokemon LOVES to rip-off other less popular monster collecting games in any form. The most blatant plagiarism comes in the form of Rotom Dex which originates from Yokai Watch's Whisper. Now, Megas and Giganmax were indeed infact ripped off from Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh! too. The Z moves are even from Yokai Watch as well!

And this particular trend of stealing has already begun way back in gen 6, which still carried into future gens because GF is creatively bankrupt after gen 5.

Attached: 1646286977490.png (1286x1362, 727.7K)

This

I just want megaevos back

I'm still saying it's going to be Delta Species.

Attached: 1629738463960.gif (498x498, 361.01K)

I still believe alchemy was the basis for the cover trio. People were just dumb when they tried to drag the starters into it.

Who the fuck is leaking stuff. People reference things like this and never give sauce

>Megas and Giganmax were indeed infact ripped off from Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh! too.
>yugioh
Huh? How?

Digimon have a fouth evolution and Yu-gi-oh has assault form (the monster becomes a stronger and bigger version of itself).

Literally who?

Why in the seven hells would you focus on a gimmick that didn't even last that long and only appeared in some weird non-canon short as a potential influence.

Also "it has a forth evolution" sounds a lot less telling when the series in question has more than that a good chunk of the time.
Battle evos certainly aren't a unique gimmick or anything but its certainly not the precise; its actually a lot more generic than this.

Who?