Why are they sperging so much? I thought they would be happy...

Why are they sperging so much? I thought they would be happy? Everything they post seems like they are mad for no reason, like chill.

Attached: 750px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (750x500, 34.29K)

They're upset that people are understandably not interested in a Spain region.

I just wanted an India region, god damn it.

Me too, user.

I only saw the Spic posters seething

but that's what OP is saying

Its all latam, I get they are mad because on top of not giving a proper latam translation now the region is spain so there is 0% chance of a latam translation, since for example Encanto didnt have a european spanish translation due to it being set on colombia.

I'm talking about faggots screaming PANCHITO, PIRATE ANGLOS, GERMANS, SCATALANS at every post.

Are you faggots really gonna falseflag for the next 2 years?

Attached: 1482496646849.png (640x480, 618.9K)

Why the fuck do latin americans want translations when they have shitty currencies and tech devices + software are expensive as fuck there.
There are more switch owners in spain than all of latin america combined

you cant make a region based on a 3rd world country, that would look bad on TPCI and Nintendo

Attached: india.png (470x705, 607.63K)

Si

What are you even talking about?

kek

Attached: 845B6ABC-4F57-4170-9080-2FA551F10715.jpg (548x536, 27.18K)

There's plenty of us who are happy, I mean I was expecting some kind of Johto related game or Sinjoh DLC and I'm not disappointed because Gen 9 wasn't even a possibility in my book two gens after Kalos.

You don't have to be 100% accurate, it's fiction and pokemon is never 1:1 real life. India would be amazing as a region.

and nazis going to bed tho.

Spaniards are very happy the game is set in Spain BUT they're still dumb spaniards so they can't not scream at south Americans and Catalonians (like they always do) or the dumb Americans saying Spaniards aren't white.

Also, lots of false flagging.

>Why are they sperging so much? I thought they would be happy? Everything they post seems like they are mad for no reason, like chill.

Attached: 1646050298232.webm (600x450, 2.33M)

KEK accurate

It seems you still don't understand how this board works.
>Spain gets announced for Gen 9
>Spaniards celebrate
>latinxs and other third worlders begin to seethe that their countries weren't picked
>Americans legit don't understand Spain has its own culture which non-retards acknowledge as one of the richest in the world
>hateposting begins, Spaniards start providing info on their country but they soon lose patience
>over the last two days, the people who were hating on Spain begin to falseflag and fish for (You)s, Spaniards take the bait
>"I'm living rent free in your head!"
>"No I'M living rent free in YOUR head!!"
And so it begins. Enjoy your stay at Any Forums.

The first problem is that you think it is spain, and not iberia. You, yourself, are being a retarded ignorant from the start.

They made one based on New York.

This didn't happen with gens 6, 7 and 8.
>falseflag
For what purpose?