Why did the price collapse below 18k only to go back up at 20.5k?

Why did the price collapse below 18k only to go back up at 20.5k?
Markets are retarded

Attached: tennis.webm (684x855, 2.78M)

That's a man

how tight do you think that pussy is mmmmm
imagine just grabbing her tiny little waist and just thrusting and thrusting until you splooge all over her insides

that thing has a penis

Let’s see his cock and balls

A man I'd like to cross swords with, and the answer is liquidating positions + more volume in general (exchange fees)

jews

Omg open longs quick!

refer to I'll sum it up as simply as i understand it: Market is looney

It's calles bounce. Nice bait with the tennis ball reference. Got me good.

Capitalism is an irrational mode of production

Haha MM should pump us back to 60k as a prank haha that’d really show us

reverse bart

What a slut… what a fucking slut!

Liquidations.

>Why did the price collapse below 18k
because of forced asset selling at irrationally depressed levels due to excessive leverage in the aftermath of terra's depeg and collapse
>back up to 20.5k
because of everyone slurping extremely cheap assets until the liquidity flood dried up

i like her firm, athletic buttocks btw

Name?

Name?

That's the entire strategy. The institutions and market manipulators dump the price right below some retarded TA or psychological line, trigger a bunch of leveraged retards to get liquidated, turn the FUD to 11 about how it just "broke support" or some long term, arbitrary level that for some reason never should have been broken, but since it has its over, crypto is dead, supposedly.

Meanwhile they are loading up with low ball bids to be filled by the panic selling volume, accumulating massive amounts of crypto from new fag peak buyers who get shook out. That is why you always see some "support" line or "fibonacci" being broken and then coordinated FUD, a wick down pump right back up. And all the TA retards like "what the fuckkkk manipulation!" Yeah, that's right, don't fucking leverage trade. Buy and hold and don't sell don't let them get your coins.

>why did the price fluctuate

she wants to be raped

imagine believing bitcoin price action is 100% organic and not manipulated to liquidate whales

imagine the smell after she takes her socks off
or leave them on

dayum she's terrible

Retarded = not buying the bottom

>extremely cheap
normie redditards such as yourself are thinking they are genius's rn for "le slurping the heckin rainbow fire sale dipperino!!"
Celsius will be liquidated within 2 weeks.

Attached: 1655178788577.jpg (600x475, 43.88K)