Brazukasisters

brazukasisters...

Attached: Capture.png (584x711, 464.11K)

Fine for this one, since this is for a Spanish region.
That being said, we will KEEP pirating your games un thils changes, Shitfreak.

latinxbros...

yeah I normally don't chime in on shit like this but that's pretty low even for Nintendo

Another game I'll pirate until Nintendo release localized games and cheap stuff.

When is the last time Pokemon was translated into Spanish? I know at least RBY were because of the evil/hooked Pokemon mistranslation.

>Any Forums actually giving a shit for once
My jaw dropped

its better in english anyway.

>corporation confirms they won't waste money catering to niche markets with their mass-market offerings
>third worlders rage harder
Glorious. Ever try not being born in a third world shithole?

the region is based on the whole iberian peninsula

Fucking owned hope they never translate it.

It's always been translated into Spanish, due to Nintendo of Europe wanting to garner sales off ALL of Europe, instead of just some of Europe.

I don't get it, what's the big deal about not having Latinx Amerixn Spanish? Like, if a game was translated to britbong English instead of actual English, I would still play it. What's the worse that can happen? Some character saying "ahaha it's chewsday innit bruv"? I'd still understand that it's fucking Tuesday.

Oh no, my monkey slang won't be in the game and I'll have to use a language the way it was intended....

>Like, if a game was translated to britbong English instead of actual English, I would still play it.
The pain of being a Xenoblade and Dragon Quest fag.

Except the game is also set in Portugal, retard.

>やべーやべェ!
>Yikes! This sure is a sticky situation!
>Chachi pistachi, que me he pringao loh dedoh on tu piruleta, coleguilla! Ostras, jopé, que chulada másh molona y mogollona!

When we eventually get a translation it will be pure cringe.

>Centrospic
Based just preordered another copy.

Guay.

Any Forums always gives a shit if it means they can continue to shit on something but it's also fucking jarring that a game with spanish culture is also not being translated in to spanish and not whatever the fuck they're doing with spaniard translations

Damn it feels good to be a native English speaker

So nothing about Latam. The point remains.

Nobody gets mad at games not translating to ebonics. Same applies here.

It IS being translated into Sanish though. ACTUAL Spanish is more relevant than laticuck.

Is European Spanish that different from Latin American Spanish? If they did Portuguese would it need separate Portugal and BR versions?

yes
no

Latinoamerica vale verga, siempre valio verga y siempre valdra verga

>game is based in spain
>spain in europe
>spain in which european spanish is spoken
>"REEEEEEEEE WHY THEY NO USE MEXICO SPEAK INSTEAD?!"
Mental illness.

It does seem like if they can bother with Traditional Chinese they should bother with American Spanish

Learn REAL Spanish fuckwits

i don't give a fuck i play the games in english but you know considering they made it a big fucking deal back in sm that the games were being translated in fucking chinese of all languages you'd think they'd actually cater to spics in the game featuring a spic region

They don't do it simply because of sales, Nintendo doesn't even have a base here in any Latam country, taxes too high or something.

>instead of actual English
Amerifats are another breed entirely.