When you see then do you think of Sword/Shield or GO?

When you see then do you think of Sword/Shield or GO?

Attached: 3FC404F9-DE2A-4489-A55A-57BFE3B22373.png (1486x1303, 707.81K)

i think of the damage control attempted to cover up its leak

My cum became a Pokémon after I yanked it to Graveler too much

I don’t think of anything because I’ve never used this pokemon or seen it in a game

hi joe

why would anyone think of swooshie? GO or LGPE make sense

retarded phone poster I hope you rot in hell

I think of showdown

I just think about how Nintendo charged $60 for 2 pokemon

>Let's Go Meltan research
>connect to Home to get Melmetal
you can get them for free, technically.

How do you unlock them in Go again?

Go and LGPE. Not sure why SwSh would necessarily come to mind. Thank goodness they made it easier to acquire Meltan and Melmetal. Well, "cheaper" may be more accurate. LGPE is no longer necessary.

I think of XY, actually. It shares that with Magearna despite it also being introduced in the games during Gen 7.

Attached: conspiracy.png (1402x774, 110.5K)

Let's Go Meltan research

Gotta connect to LGPE and send 1 mon over per use of the Mysterious Box, which spawns a good few Meltan (think a single-species Incense which can only be used one every few days and can only spawn Shinies in set events, which haven't been reran in years).

This is the only way to get extra Meltan so far

Attached: 1632910298777.png (123x128, 34.48K)

$30 mew as well.

Attached: pokeballplus.png (1500x1125, 431.34K)

He knows he was asking because he didn't read that I said meltan had an in-game event in go where you could get one.
You also get the box by linking to Home.

Thankfully, they updated Pokemon GO with Pokemon HOME connectivity. Players can link one GO and one HOME account together, allowing them to deposit Pokemon from GO directly into HOME. Long story short, this method also grants access to the Mysterious Box and its subsequent reopenings. LGPE is no longer necessary to obtain Meltan and Melmetal.

I think of Let's Go because I had them Meltan and Melmetal follow me for most of my time in the nonexistant post game.

How much is too much?

GO
i didn't even know they were in swoosh