Why hasn’t anyone released leaks? There is literally nothing yet. S/S we had lots of leaks...

Why hasn’t anyone released leaks? There is literally nothing yet. S/S we had lots of leaks. We had Affleck the man himself.

Attached: 106B18A9-FCD0-4643-8F55-312554AEB5F7.jpg (1920x1080, 370.12K)

They've been taking extreme caution to make sure the only leaks come from street date breakers for SV, there's a reason they threw out both BDSP AND PLA to keep insiders occupied.

Affleck didn't show up until halfway

But someone must have have a copy of the guide book or game

are those palm trees untextured? why are they completely black?

they lack subsurface scattering like real leaves would have

Who would have it this early that isn't on staff

i'm talking about the trunk

Affleck's too busy with the new DC movies

give Khu a month or two to leak everything

A few problems: We didn't have the leaks literally the week after SWSH were announced. Also we had those leaks because someone took pictures of the strategy guide. Which they got the absolute shit sued out of them for once Nintendo figured out who they were and lost which surely is going to discourage people. Nintendo does not fuck around with leakers if they can find out who you are.

It was literally revealed last week

Those trees are making me think it will be somewhat similar to legends

Affleck was definitely prior to Dexit. He referenced being pretty disappointed and upset and at the time it was pretty freaky because we had no clue why he would be blackpilled about the gameplay.

chill the fuck out. affleck didn't leak until may.

We need leeks now. I feel like I’m going to get angry if we don’t get them soon.

the earliest we'll see leaks of any significance will be May-June

they get angry you autist im not your mom.

you need therapy then

Boooo hoooo. Just because I’m passionate about Pokémon and you guys are not.

Fuck that cunt

fucking you again, how many times do you have to be told, THERE IS NO GUIDE BOOK FOR A GAME THATS STILL BEING MADE.

I don’t believe you that’s why. They have literally already finished it. They have too since they need it ready for this year. But they haven’t announced them yet.