Can't we all be more grateful, I mean we get to play one new pokemon game each year. Isn't that fucking amazing

Can't we all be more grateful, I mean we get to play one new pokemon game each year. Isn't that fucking amazing

Attached: 20210720_005451.jpg (1536x2048, 330.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erome.com/a/ZYRBvZQJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, coffee is good for you.

No. I'd rather play a new game every 5 years that has effort put into it and creativity than a new game every year with little effort and creativity meant to bring in money. Reminder,

Good business practices makes for bad video games.

SAUCE

>grateful
Meme phrase

your underage cousin, please understand dear user.

also, you're a retard.

meds time

her name is RIGHT there

This. There are tens of thousands of games, thousands of RPGs, and dozens of mons games. Not all of them good, but surely there's something you can find to fill time between releases of this specific series.

Attached: __whitney_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_hikari_komitiookami__4da619b10a8f7d15ac6eb17914a2e897.jpg (1172x1650, 434.46K)

>new

You just KNOW

Yes, I guess I would put at least five kids into her.

nice

Is that Iris?

i fapping to this

Black women like this exclusively date Hispanic or White men. They never marry, only date and take in copious amounts of semen. They never get pregnant, they're constantly on birth control.

The 2 new pokemon games will have the same problems as sword and shield.

>irrelevant time wasting question

but i don't own a switch

Why would I be "grateful" for the opportunity to pay for a shitty product? How retarded are you?

I have a MIGHTY NEED to racemix and betray my race

The least they can do is put in all the Pokemon in one game. Or am I asking for too much?

>pubes
noice

erome.com/a/ZYRBvZQJ

Are pokecubes good for your pokemon?