Choose

Choose
strawpoll.me/45979937

Attached: mbfhgw16iek81.png (640x429, 275.85K)

The snake

the bull

I'll pick the duck before throwing it in the box

The not-snake/bull

Which one becomes the least anthro and the least shitty on evolution? I say least shitty because we all know that none of them will be good.

I wish I could know without spoiling the evolutions to myself

I miss being excited for evos instead of dreading them. Treecko becoming Sceptile was satisfying. That was the last game I felt that way since I missed Gen 4 and 5 then came back for 6, then skipped seven and 8 sure to the furfag shit. Waiting to see the evos this time before deciding to play Gen 9.

Either the croc or the duck depending on whose evo I like better. The cat is destined to be furshit so it goes right in the trash where it belongs.

The croc will have dumb hair like Alolan diglit and the Duck will probably become a completely humanoid jobmon, either a sailor or a policeman or a pirate. They're all going to be dogshit because GameFreak has employed the scum of humanity.

I can't imagine the duck becoming a furry, right? It's a fucking duck with a duck body and all so it's not like it would end up like psyduck or something.
Also why has every strawpoll I've seen for the past few months just been broken

Attached: 1645066926163.png (260x260, 75.46K)

Cat looks the best of these 3 but I already know it's final evo is going to be furry shit

The duck already has a bag and is bipedal, they're going to give him clothes, a job, and a singular personality that makes every one his species the same thing and results in a completely soulless third stage.

It's just going to be Inteleon with wings.
does your poll just not fucking work? I dont see the results

Fuck I don't like any of them, I never said this about any Pokémon but they look like the typical Fakemons you find on Google Images

Right now I'm leaning Fuecoco, but evolutions can always ruin everything.
Also, the poll is broken.

Le Papernik

How do you rig polls like that.

Someone was doing it yesterday, where votes don't count for the certain options.

Just strawpoll being broken as shit

Strawpoll has been broken for over a month you dumb bitch.

>vote for Sprigatito
>it adds a vote to Quaxly
Ok then

>Force every vote to be Quaxly
Kek, can’t believe this is the second time this got me