Tfw fire starter is a fucking crocodile and not in the Chinese zodiac

>tfw fire starter is a fucking crocodile and not in the Chinese zodiac

I didn't want to believe it, fellow Zodiacbros. I mean the signs were obvious when we kept insisting a hedgehog was a mouse and a fox was a dog, and now we're left with a fucking misshapen Florida mon.

It's over. I hate to say it but we lost.

Attached: 1462934485687.jpg (808x805, 88.55K)

>fellow

Anti-zodiacfags need to take their meds.

imagine being a beta cuck soiboi who still denies the zodiac theory

Zodiac was completely btfo by Gen 2 and you’ve been coping ever since

Fire Mouse Pokemon.

The zodiac is a moot point because animals don't exist in the Pokemon world.

1) A mouse isn’t a rat
2) Charmander is not a dragon or snake, and if you include Charizard then you have to include Typhlosion too

Hermit Crab Pokemon.

Attached: 800px-080Slowbro.png (800x800, 441.5K)

>LE MOUSERINO IS NOT LE RATARINO NO THEY'RE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!!!!
Meds now

Cyndaquil isn't a mouse, its a savannah monitor you mongoloid.

What value is there in the theory being true? It's just headcanon bullshit.

>NOOOOO MOUSE NOT RAT MOUSE NOT RAT AAAAAA
Take. Your. Meds. Your family is concerned for your mental deterioration

Fire type Starters matching Zodiac implies there will only be 12 generations of Pokémon
who is to say the zodiac motif wont return for gen 10?
Niggas need to use their fucking brains, stg

At least try to make the posts sound different dude. And no, a mouse isn’t a rat.
>B-BUT IT’S CLOSE ENOUGH REEEEE
The eternal coping refrain of every zodiactard

Every single fire starter besides Cyndaquil, Fennekin and(so far) Fuecoco fits the Zodiac theme perfectly. Why is it so hard for you to accept that GF would take some artistic license and use reasonable stand-ins for three of them?

Zodiacfags have invested so much time and energy into this meme theory that got btfo 20 years ago that they can’t just stop and admit they were wrong now. There will always be a new cope.

>every starter fits except the third of them that don’t! My theory getting btfo is just artistic license!
Lol alright man

>no actual argument, just 'I AM SILLY'-tier greentext
I accept your concession

>I can’t refute this argument so maybe if I just call it silly and say “concession” he’ll leave me alone
Concession accepted

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T PLAY AROUND WITH THE ZODIAC! IT LITERALLY HAS TO BE THE EXACT SAME SPECIFIC ANIMAAAAAL!
If they really were the exact same specific animal, then you'd move the goalpost and scream about how they have to be literal animals and not be pokemon based on them.

>it has to be the specific animal
Yes?
>If they really were the exact same specific animal, then you'd move the goalpost and scream about how they have to be literal animals and not be pokemon based on them.
But we don’t even get to that point because it doesn’t actually match the zodiac