Gen 9's problem

I sincerely hope this issue gets fixed before release.

Attached: Problem with Gen 9.png (1920x1280, 1M)

I mean it's faithful to the art, it's just bad graphics and eye design.

Literally the same shit.

Based. Counter those retards and post on twitter. Yes, we need the normalfags, it's called useful idiots and it's way past time we use ourselves.

2022 and pokemon still doesn't have voice acting for the mons lol

Attached: 1615491146174.png (339x439, 118.65K)

Did we want a less cartoony game or not? Looks like shit either way

Gen 9 should look like this instead

Attached: 1646215928879.png (1280x720, 746.93K)

This looks nothing alike though. Bitch even has different eye colors.

Attached: 1631750652505.png (898x464, 123.65K)

they can “flatten” the face with shaders and post processing to make it look more anime while using what’s there as kind of like under painting but who knows if they actually plan on doing that
As it is it suspiciously reminds me of the Gumby arms and legs and weirdly shaded faces of ilcas character models
surely they wouldn’t though…

voice acting for mons is shit idea. needed for NPC dialogue though
it's faithful to the art, "problem" is the depth of the face in the model.
Problem to your eyes only, personally think it looks fine.

Kill yourself. Nobody wants them saying their own names like retards, especially when some can literally communicate with humans.

Agreed, or any other solid cel-shading game. But that would require actual effort from GameFreak, so it's not gonna happen.

Wow I see the gen 9 shills are out in full force now. That looks amazing and faithful to the DBZ artstyle of Ken Sugimori. Kill yourself!

>shills
I don't even like pokemon, faggot. Keep coping.

The worst part is we literally just saw an improvement with PLA and they're changing it for no reason. Fuck this, no, we have to stop it somehow.

>Faithful to the art
Meanwhile the Swoshit main girl has totally different eyes and thicker hair than her art.

>couldn't even get Marnie's eyelashes right

Wrong.

Attached: 1640861518185.png (536x576, 407.33K)

>Doesn't like Pokemon
>Seethes on a Pokemon board
Get sex

>DBZ artstyle of Ken Sugimori
can I fucking kill him at this point?
basado

They're changing it because they just ripped the models from Snap and put them in Low/Medium Graphics setting. Guaranteed if someone went ahead and developed the entire Pokedex with cel-shaded graphics and handed it to GameFreak they'd use it in a heartbeat because it requires less work for them. Hell I'm surprised they haven't just ripped models from Pokemon Stadium and shoved them in there to do less work.

already fucked your mom lmao

Nobody but insecure tryhard retards wanted Pokemon to be more realistic HIRE THIS MAN shit and less cartoony.

>GAME FOOTAGE NOT FINAL

nah dog these are not the same patterns it’s not a matter of them just “switching on low fi”
They have different normals entirely

Attached: 1BC968DA-92BA-45D8-91FA-A162DAA986AA.jpg (1508x1665, 305.06K)

Well maybe they should have copied it then because it honestly looks like a much worse low effort version. Pokemon should be sold off to an actual company that gives a fucking shit.

And they won't change the faces without enough complaining.

you guys will still buy it

Probably won't even do it with the complaining. They'll just be like, but then players will make hentai and we can't have that (as if that wasn't already the case within hours of the trailer).

I will not. I'm boycotting Gen 9 over this

I haven't bought a Pokemon game since ORAS, stay fucked nigger.
>but why are you here then reee
Because I have hope that maybe they'll get their head out of their asses and make something good for once, I also like seeing the new Pokemon.

stop talking to yourself

Are you ok user? Should probably get some help.

This unironically. Waiting for the next Legends or whatever forces them back to older style art. Still not buying the next shitty glorified remaster with shitty unfaithful changes unless it's a proper fucking remake.

We'll boycott together friend. I'm not buying another Game Freak game until they go back to the 3DS-tier models. We'll show Game Freak we do not support what they are doing here.