Region's a literal fucking square. Gamefreak are absolutely creatively bankrupt...

Region's a literal fucking square. Gamefreak are absolutely creatively bankrupt. At least try to make it look a bit realistic.

Attached: file.png (1072x929, 827.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/vp/thread/49809236#bottom
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is fanart btw

>posting another thread because you got BTFO in the first one

Is there actually a giant ass lake in the upper left part of Spain in real life? Can anyone confirm this? Retard here

If this was real it would have been removed by the ninjas like all other real leaks have been removed during leak seasons.

Proof?

shit there's rivers but not a fucking crater if water
the whole peninsula has a lot of rivers that start in Portugal and end in Spain, or start in Spain and end in Portugal or the ocean

Yes, but you need to unlock it first.

There are but we keep them secret.

Galicia is actually pretty rocky and full of hills. No idea why GF decided to add a swamp there.
And for those reading this, the swamp is visible in the map part seen in the trailer, and was not added in this fan art.

Ngl, this might actually be better, Galar being as long as it was made it easier for them to just make us go bottom to top. A more boxy region like this might let us return to the more complex map design of something like Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh. Unless it's just picrel.

Attached: Capture.png (1067x923, 980.17K)

>Do you start in Gibraltar
>You are a Galar expat
based or cringe?

well yeah

Attached: Iberian_peninsula.jpg (1024x722, 114.65K)

Proof it's real?

BOTWs map is literally a square and it's fun as fuck.

You're really pushing this now huh

Map was already debunked here
boards.4channel.org/vp/thread/49809236#bottom
The creator fucked up the lake edges and out land where it shouldn't be.

I thought the idea is that you start in the middle of the region and can do the gym leaders in any order?

>I-I-IT NEEDS TO BE 100% FAITHFUL TO THE SOURCE INSP-P-SPIRATION BECAUSE I SAID S-SO

Attached: 35D9E2EC-9A75-4E88-A5CA-3369B7D6DF4C.jpg (500x880, 648.3K)

>At least try to make it look a bit realistic
Anons proceed to show how it looks like the real thing.
>NOOOO IT CAN'T BE FAITHFUL TO THE REAL THING
Meds, now...

Yes, having 10 different biomes in unnatural places ruined the series. Although this region seems rather large so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt