This movie is FUCKING HORRIBLE

This movie is FUCKING HORRIBLE

Attached: E5CE90E4-9D28-4FB7-B682-30773598F853.jpg (724x1024, 260.49K)

Chill, there's like 20+ others you can watch instead.

duh it's the ashnime

The jap version was ok

Thats pikause...

honestly the most passable post-heroes movie

they didn't need to replace misty and brock though, that was apex soulless

>honestly the most passable post-heroes movie
Ahem

Attached: pokemon-power-of-us.jpg (1400x1050, 361.65K)

I don't get what was so bad about it, It's nostalgia bait mixed with bad new characters.

Yep, Ash is in it

>it’s pikause

jobber cat was useless and lugia only shows up at the end, that's kinda lame
You could remove the pokemon from this movie and it would be mostly the same

So are the majority of them.

its pikause

What did you expect OP? It's tha Ashnime.

Attached: 1640853475931.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)

>It's pikass

Attached: 1635532232211.jpg (1015x819, 562.49K)

At least we got Verity

Attached: F6AC8162-A849-4C7B-9D69-F30CF3CF4D3E.png (1701x4443, 3.01M)

The movie was about feet.

I agree with this and think that is what makes it a better movie. Every movie shouldn't need the attention and focus on a legendary pokemon. The world building and characters were much better because of it imo

I think I'd go as far as to say that none of the Pokemon movies are passable, and that's me grading them on a "kid's movie" scale. I'd much rather put kids in front of a Doraemon or Detective Conan movie. Minus the fact that Pokemon movies have cute animals that might distract them, they have very little value as kid's movies. Their biggest downfall is that they're always made to shill their latest mythical mon, and you can really tell when watching them. Every movie is made to make some money of course, but Doraemon movies for example aren't made with the specific purpose of shilling some specific Doraemon gadget they invented just for that movie.

Making kids watch Pokemon movies is fast tracking them to a life of consoomerism, and it's not like people need additional help being encouraged into that kind of lifestyle nowadays.

yes

The Pikause scene was the ultimate pleb filter

It had so much potential and it starts off really strong feeling like a true adventure. Plus all the mash up of Pokémon was cool to see.