Gardevoir can take their gloves off?

How is that possible? Their gowns are supposed to be a part of their body.

Attached: no_gloves.png (473x635, 438.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5582906/detective-pikachu-pokemon-visual-effects/
youtube.com/watch?v=EQsPMMtzego
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it just put gloves on dumbass

They amorphous n sheeit

>gloves
Some idiot probably confused the mega coloration with the standard coloration.

It's wearing white gloves over its green arms. And the "clothing" in Unite isn't actual clothing, they're holograms. Hence the name Holowear.

>Gloves on gloves

>And the "clothing" in Unite isn't actual clothing, they're holograms.
What is with TPC's obsession with holograms? They did the same for the color changers in Pokken

Finally her Saber status is canon

Attached: I ask of you Are you my Master.jpg (747x1000, 302.33K)

Cool, then it’s further confirmation that the gown is actually skin. Otherwise she would be wearing gloves over gloves, which would be weird.

Pokemandate is broken
Call Masuda

I imagine gardevoir has a love and hate relationship with its dress, on one hand it adds beauty and flair but on the other hand its white so it gets noticeably dirty and probably gets caught in drawers, on branches (if living in the wild), on door handles... etc

my head cannon is that gardevoirs dress cannot be removed (as there is no evidence it can be), but gardevoir cannot 'feel' the dress as in if you were to pierce the dress there would be no blood and the gardevoir wouldnt feel pain

Machoke/Machamp can take their belts off. It's always been the case. Pokemon evolve with clothes and random shit on after all, only stupid niggers think shit like Throh/Sawk, etc. outfits are actually flesh and shit.

For me it will always be part of its biology, like a type of dead skin that to our interpretation looks like clothes.

so it constantly falls off and renews or it is an annual molt as in the case of Scrafty

Attached: a67afac397d7db868c47a79c92870425[1].jpg (741x1450, 106.97K)

Pokemon explicitly do not wear clothes (except for Machoke/Machamp and Sawk/Throh's belts), TPC had to explain this to the makers of the Detective Pikachu movie.

time.com/5582906/detective-pikachu-pokemon-visual-effects/

>>Nordby says there were about 25 Pokémon that were cut during the process after being deemed too complicated to translate. The martial arts fighter Sawk, for example, was discarded when animators failed to agree on the texture of its judo-inspired outfit. “For Pokémon, what might feel like clothes is actually skin,” he says. “We would have hour-long conversations trying to wrap our heads around that

Only the belts are real, everything else their skin.

Gardevoir is not humanshape though. The gown is clearly intended to be something like tentacles.
The green parts of the arms don't have any sort of indication that they are a separate part from the body either.
Furthermore all the examples you listed have pokedex entries that specifically state that the clothing items are just that, gardevoir has no such entry.

Attached: 1455003344645.jpg (1000x666, 222.82K)

They seem like they have control of the gown’s movement.
youtube.com/watch?v=EQsPMMtzego
Starting here at 55 seconds in. When she spins, it stays directly behind her in a really unnatural way. It also seems to rise and fall for no apparent reason. It kind of makes me think of the movement of a sea creature, like a jellyfish or an octopus.

The person who said that was wrong. The pokedex says they make their clothes out of vines.

Attached: pantless.png (637x849, 150.04K)

It says that wild Throh make their BELTS out of vines. The uniform is their skin.

Not him, but one of the more stupid decisions of Gamefreak I find. If Machoke/Machamp are wearing random belts and all of them mysteriously get them, then why is it crazy that those two aren't wearing actual Gis, it's such a silly thing to consider that skin.

>Gardevoir is not humanshape though
Right, ............a couple of years ago

Tons of human semen have altered their genetics

Attached: human shape.jpg (640x452, 127.84K)

belts are not pants, as others have already pointed out, the pokedex makes specific mention about the belts.

God damn SwSh was a colossal mistake.

Because Pokémon are wild creatures and wild creatures don't wear elaborate clothing like karate clothes. Why else would TPC be so anal about it?

Perhaps this is the case, but theres not really a reason for gardevoir to use its dress like tentacles though considering it has arms and hands. The dress is just for look, I cant think of any other purpose
In the anime gardevoirs dress just follows its body too

Wild creatures also don't logically start shooting electricity from their cheeks either. Also TPC is very clear that Pokemon are Pokemon, not animals. They are incredibly inconsistent in tons of their decisions.