PEPPERS ARE NOT NATIVE TO SPAIN AND NEITHER IS CACAO

PEPPERS ARE NOT NATIVE TO SPAIN AND NEITHER IS CACAO

SPANIARDS DON'T EVEN LIKE SPICY PEPPERS

Attached: angry-zoroark-breaking-monitor.jpg (500x427, 36.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WildSaiger/status/1498121787216838657?t=ieyiOcyrMyQGrDfHs5XRkg&s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its an apple.

The Peppers

South America is rightful Spanish clay

Genies aren't native to Unova either. Who cares.

theres a cacao reference?

Don't care

Attached: A-3151206-1611416376-6232.jpg (600x600, 81.67K)

Chinese warlords aren't in Shitnova

Peppers are part of latinx culture, deal with it.

good, them not giving a shit about where the region is, makes better games.

There is a myriad of idiots that claim the stupid crocodile starter is based on pepper/cocoa because they believe those are from Spain.

Spaniards are not latinos.

No. We think Fuecoco is based on a pepper because it kinda looks like one, and it's what GF would assimilate with Spain anyway.
Other think Cocoa just because it has coco in its name lmao

Today I learned Grookey can't be a monkey because monkeys aren't from Britain. I guess it must be a really weird squirrel or something.

coco=/=cocoa or cacao
what a bunch of fucking retards

responding to it will only make them fuck with you guys harder, just don't respond. Anyone with half a brain will know that Spaniards aren't Mexicans

but now they are an essential part of the traditional diet, my grandma has peppers in her orchard, nothing you can do about it

That isn't the point, imbecile. It's like believing tea leaves are native to England.

I am more curious about coffee mug, is it a reference to the plantations of Colombia for being a Spanish colony? or is it a reference to its African origin and part of the cultural exchange during the Moorish invasion?
Both historically sound interesting

Attached: pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-oranges-and-grapes-imagery_u2cs.1080[1].png (1080x608, 628.29K)

The point is that Fuecoco is based on a pepper because that's what it looks like. Peppers not actually being native to Spain matters less than nothing, it's not like fucking crocodiles are native either. No one is claiming it's a pepper because it's Spanish, it's a pepper because it looks like one.

it looks more like an apple
its nostrils are literally apple seeds

>assimilate
*associate

Attached: martha-speaks-read-a-book-nigger.jpg (566x480, 58.42K)

>assimilate with Spain
associate, moron.

>apples are teardrop shaped

You may have a point if the entire rest of its body wasn't shaped like a pepper. And if it wasn't a Fire type. The white part is just the stuffing of a stuffed pepper which they added to make its colouraltion more interesting.

Apples are native to Central Asia, by the way.

engrish hado prease undastand

just dropping this

twitter.com/WildSaiger/status/1498121787216838657?t=ieyiOcyrMyQGrDfHs5XRkg&s=09

Do you have shit for brains? This isn't about Fuecoco, it's about general ignorance. Idiot.

>Fire Croc Pokémon
guys, It's A PePpeR!!!

No, you're just assuming there's general ignorance about peppers not being from Spain when that was never an issue to begin with. No one has claimed peppers are Spanish, only that Fuecoco is a pepper.

yeah yours, over the fact that pokemon regions don't have to be 1 for 1 based on a country

I do like em

Attached: chin chong nip nong.png (581x443, 127.92K)

>fruit pokemon
Guys it isn't a dinosaur!

Attached: 600px-357Tropius.png (600x600, 327.75K)

That was never the point, stupid.

>No one has claimed peppers are Spanish
How new are you?

fpbp