Why so much hate against her?

Attached: png-transparent-pokemon-x-and-y-pokemon-heartgold-and-soulsilver-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-pokemon-ranger-pokemon-black-white-malva-pudding-human-cartoon-fictional-character.png (920x1000, 59.02K)

>midriff
>those pants
>that pose
>that face
sheesh

>boring
>very little screentime
>missed potential out the ass
Like the vast majority of XY NPCs.

Not really

Bump

>that file name

Old hag

People would have to remember her to hate her

Im not hate her, im love her.

Wasn't she a fascist?
I heard she voted Lysandre Trump, that's a no no

99% of Pokemon NPCs are like this yet people only bitch about it for XY. Why do I never see threads whining about how Bertha is boring and has missed potential? All it tells me is that XY isn't actually forgettable and people are perpetually seething about it.

No one hates her. In fact, she's one of the least disliked XY characters I believe

It's a problem when being boring is a problem that even story-relevant characters have, like the rivals, main villain, and Champion. AZ is the most interesting character in those games, and he has like less than five minutes of screentime.

She's fucking hot, I want her to be my dyke girlfriend who gives me shit all the time. I want her to tease me sexually but never put out, forcing me to make the first move, even though I am submissive. I want her to challenge my intellect and her to always play devil's advocate. I want to lounge around with her and drink beer, watching debates on youtube, discussing theories on people and situations.

>th-the story relevant characters are boring!
And we're pretending Brendan/May, Wally, Steven, Cynthia, all of the Team Rocket admins, all of the Team Galactic admins, and all of the Magma/Aqua admins prior to ORass aren't? lmao

she hates the player character with pure passion.=.

Most likely because she doesn't have child face like all the other females in anime these days, and that she has butch lesbian vibes.

Attached: 5a0b6ad871ae6bdeba24f7408148beea.jpg (600x600, 146.35K)

ok but this i legit like this in general, except, books instead of youtube debates, lmao, and im not submissive

That's like one of Any Forums's top fetishes, they love to be stepped on and hated, so probably not this.

I like your taste user, what other pokemon characters are you into? I also like Diantha and Cynthia

Missed potential for plot heavy bad guy since she's an E4 and all. Not my reason though, I don't hate her, just stating my opinion here.

Id suck a fart right out of her butthole

Attached: EiPeZbe.png (1280x720, 387.48K)

Attached: 49913619857361.562e16f99aa90.jpg (500x700, 193.05K)

yep diantha i like, karen, the newer glacia design, shauntal because books ofc, young opal giving me utena/versailles/etc flashbacks.

Attached: pokemon__young_opal_by_omiza_zu_ddl168n-fullview.jpg (1280x1405, 178.3K)

People actually remember them, so yes.

Attached: zq8HcSg.jpg (600x800, 86.61K)

I don’t even know who this is >Y-your indifference is actually seething!
This argument will never be true

Young Opal is such a babe.

People remember Malva too given that there's been at least two separate threads crying about how apparently forgettable she is in the past 24 hours.

Meanwhile when was the last time you saw a Bertha thread? Or a Glacia thread?