If inflation effects the price of goods, why does it seem to not effect the price of labor?

If inflation effects the price of goods, why does it seem to not effect the price of labor?

Attached: inflation-36ec5c63655d4f2390bd5fb32cca7c75.png (2000x1000, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/es/07/ES0707.pdf
youtu.be/5alvcAPfIMA
youtube.com/watch?v=PVNdvkXTe1E&list=PLOLArO56vjuqhmPDfbLGaThgpFkrZY0jr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes coffee is good for you

it does
havent you seen all the jews bitching about wages being too high

>why does it seem to not effect the price of labor?
It literally has. Businesses are overpaying on wages right now.

Attached: what happened in 1971.jpg (1198x1197, 138.41K)

it does, but why it "seems" not to is when productive capacity of an individual laborer is enhanced by technology. we have had absolutely insane levels of productivity increase thanks to the technological revolution that started in the 1960s. i don't just mean spreadsheets and email, i mean everything from computers to farming equipment. tractors practically fuckin' drive and plant all by themselves.
machines make labor cheaper. they turn the idea of "coal mining" and "railroad engineer" from "i am going to die at age 27" to "i sit here in a steel box and push buttons but i can play games on my phone at least"

a cup of coffee is not $1.85

the game is rigged from the start

>i deserve the money
but that's just it. no, you don't. the tractor support people do.
learn to code.

graph is bullshit fyi
files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/es/07/ES0707.pdf

Pls kys
Everyone's wages could and should be doubled and it literally wouldn't wouldn't affect the companies in any meaningful way.
>muh mom and pop
Fuck off nigger. They were never going to make it

It affects me and the cost that gets passed down to me. I don't care about the employees. Pay them less.

we lost. just wait until everyone gets to really understand what capitalism means.

Because the two aren't necessarily correlated.

No whores posted yet, I'm proud of you fags

Attached: biz coffee.jpg (750x621, 364.46K)

I will answer your dubs with a 30 second musical number featuring Hugh Jackman and Robert Reich that answers your question:
youtu.be/5alvcAPfIMA

If you need more, Professor Reich has made his lectures free on youtube as well: youtube.com/watch?v=PVNdvkXTe1E&list=PLOLArO56vjuqhmPDfbLGaThgpFkrZY0jr

Pic also related despite dubious source. A broken clock is right twice a day

Attached: trickle down theory.png (638x644, 244.48K)

Pls kys you are not entitled to cheap goods. Just contribute more to society

They import scabs?

Libertarian apologism is bullshit btw

Or maybe they can just be satisfied with lower profit margins, not buy a second/third/fourth mansion, and not risk a fucking communist revolution like short sighted retards by leaving the overwhelming majority of the population with no hope

Globalization. /thread, r8ar8my post best post.

because the working class keep voting for degenerate keynsians that inflate everything but openly talk about crashing the economy to prevent wage growth.