How will they pander to him in gen 9?

How will they pander to him in gen 9?

Attached: Charizard.png (986x678, 502.99K)

The Region will be called Charizardia and it will be home to a mythical Charizard only seen in this region, also Leon will be there building a new charizard bridge with his charizard.

I hope I'll be able to catch Charizard's X, Y, and Gigantamax forms.

Did he have an exclusive Z move? I need to know if we can have up to 4 with different gimmick items.

I really hope this fag just fucks off for one

>Did he have an exclusive Z move?
No, unfortunately not. Meanwhile that faggot Pikachu got two Z-Moves. I can't believe Game Freak disrespected Charizard this badly, but at least they made up for it by giving him a Gigantamax form.

dw, hes coming back to Gen 9 with a new gimmick

Same way they did in PLA

All the starters end up evolving into a new Charizard form

They'll probably put him in the regional dex so people can transfer him from pokemon home.

I'm a little unclear about the message of pokemon home support for gen 9. Seems to imply you can't transfer anything from outside the regional dex, but then why did they allow hisuian pokemon in the game? Why even have pokemon home at all if you can only transfer pokemon you can already get in that region?

Leon shows up and gives you a free charizard with gigantamax (only dynamaxable pokemon in the game), also Alain shows up too and will give you another free charizard and both mega stones (only mega stones in the game). Charizard will also be the ride pokemon for flying

Love that CHADizard lives rent free in nugenners heads.

The crocs might live near/with Charizard's because they both have the same personality

>New Fire Type Move: CharizardBreath
>110 Base Power
>100% Accuracy
>15 PP
>All Fire Types can learn it via TM
>The Professor will give you the TM if you choose Fuecoco
>If you choose the other two, he gives you the TM and a Charmander
>The Professor reveals his name means Chirizard where he comes from (Kanto)
>His name is Charizard

Attached: Alolan Muk.jpg (850x557, 97.02K)

Charizardvolutions like eevee

new gimmick: charizardification
turns your pokemon into charizard

I can't help but like him, I don't care how shilled he is, he will always be my first starter and be dope af

They make a Spanish-themed version named Chorizord.

Goomba appears in Mario:
>Expected. No one cares.
Slime appears in Dragon Quest:
>Expected. No one cares.
Jack Frost appears in SMT:
>Expected. No one cares.
Charizard appears in Pokemon:
>FUCKING KANTO PANDERING! FUCK CHARIZARD! FUCK KANTO! FUCK GENWUNNERS!
Why are Pokemon fans like this?

cuz they spent their teen years seething at the face of facebook normies shitting on their floating ice creams and ninja frogs

You're comparing Charizard to Goomba, Slime and Jack Frost? You idiot.
Charizard is like Toad in the Paper Mario Series.

I never understood that argument anyway. like what exactly are you trying to make?

*trying to say

Fine, I'll bite.
>Goomba appears in Mario:
Common early game enemy.
>Slime appears in Dragon Quest:
Common early game enemy, plus mascot of the series
>Jack Frost appears in SMT:
Easily one of the more famous SMT characters forgive me for half-assing this but i never actually played SMT
>Charizard appears in Pokemon:
Had forced popularity from Day 1 when your other choices were a big frog with a flower, and a turtle with cannons. Got two special snowflake forms in Gen 6, alongside fellow Kantomon Mewtwo. Was the ride Pokemon in Gen 7, in a region you couldn't find it in unless you used Island Scan. (only in Ultra Changes, at that) Gets a special snowflake form in Gen 8 before Venusaur and Blastoise did, was also the ace of the great and all powerful undefeated champion Leon, and you got a free Charmander who could evolve into a Charizard using said special snowflake form.

I'm sure compare Charizard to all those characters beczuse iconic, but really, it's not the same: Goomba would be more akin to Rattata or early route Pokémon as the first enemy, same for Slime but since it's Dragon Quest's mascot, it's more like Pikachu. Jack Frost i suppose would also be Pikachu, but i don't know SMT enough.