You're a director for a new Pokemon game. What do you make? Mainline, spinoff or whatever

You're a director for a new Pokemon game. What do you make? Mainline, spinoff or whatever.

Attached: 1644366412956.jpg (192x240, 16.54K)

Make it a modern military FPS that has absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon other than the name and refuse to elaborate

Blow the entire budget on another Conquest game to finally kill the company for good.

Pokemon Dating Sim. You play as Brock.

a mainline game where i blatantly interject my fetishes to it to expose it to kids everywhere and rake in the fanart produced by artists and said kids when they grow competent enough to be able to make their own fanart

Spinoff that's just a Persona game but with Pokémon instead of spirits. Pokémon slice of life is something I just really like seeing

Attached: 1616848819994.png (1970x1555, 3.79M)

Gen 7 and 8

Here's what I would.

Pokemon Urban Amber, Rural Aqua

Australia superregion (Unda), with two versions starting in one side of the superregion. Urban Aqua is on East Australia and Rural Bronze is on West Australia.

PLA-like gameplay with the entire region being open, but sectioned into wide biomes/zones. There's only few cities and towns separated by vast wilderness.

Starters are Psychic/Dark/Fighting, wild versions exist for the starters.

No old pokemon due to it's isolation from the world. Regional Forms that have adapted to Unda's environment have a presence on the continent in their domestic or invasive forms

No legendaires, however the game's story has a prominent focus on the super rare wild pseudo legendaries of every type that function as the "guardians" of Unda's regions.

Evil Team wants to exploit the pseudo legendaries for their value, powerress and rarity. They aim to sell them through illegal means and also to dominate Unda's Poke League.

You're part of a research team who aims to discover Unda's enviorment and it's unique endemic Pokemon.

You can choose which age your character can be.

Attached: file.png (1000x667, 1.13M)

Sounds cool

An adult game like the rom hack Pokémon Ecchi, where the female protagonist whores around.

Idea I've had for a while, but here goes:

>game is playable in all 8 regions
>pick a region to begin the game in, play game as normal
>after becoming champion, get invited to become a league challenger in another region
>however, the PC system isn't cross-region connected, so you have to start your team anew until the regions are connected (like how fr/lg did with the nat dex)
>play through the stories of all 8 gens up until now, with gimmicks becoming available after a certain extent (megas, z-moves, and dynamax)
>eventually the player is tasked with working on completing a comprehensive national dex
>starters not picked become obtainable through means like rare encounters or SOS battles
>each region has an underground, and secret bases return in all regions as well
>dark grass with higher levels and potential double battles return
>customizable trainers and buddy pokemon return
>optional exp all, nerfed pokemon refresh
>mythical pokemon can be obtained by completing their region's dex
>altar of the sunne/moone changes "versions" so different pokemon appear in regions
>difficulty setting

an autistic fever dream but a man can dream

Attached: 1480957501315.png (557x605, 7.71K)

almost forgot, shiny leaf/crown and ribbons return too

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball style game but with Pokegirls

I make a spin-off game that's just a mobile version of Stadium that uses your Home boxes to make teams and lets you play mini-games with online and local multiplayer. The gimmick is there's a stamina system and microtransactions

>Pokemon Crossing
With battles gimmick and one intern writer per villager.

a pokemon game for the playstation 4 made by ryu ga gotoku studios
trust me it'd be kino

>pokemon shit and piss

>you play Ash (you cant change name, customize gender race or clothing)

>no new starters you just have pikachu

>new region, Terlet, is inhabited by primarily pokemon from previous generations, however game freak crowdsourced designs from fans and/or stole fakemon designs because it fired its design team to cut costs and disk space, so there are about 50 new pokemon (10 of which are mythicals, 3 of which are legendary and half are version exclusives)

>you can catch whatever you want but you cant walk with them or take pikachu out of your team, also like in lets go pikachu learns super ultra frienship moves that just kill everything plus his stat total is edited from the start to be 600 so why catch anything else

>xp share is always on and cant be turned off, and since you cant take pikachu out of your party he naturally becomes buffed

>ivs evs and natures removed completely, friendship is still there but only for pikachu. Pokemon who evolve via friendship are not in the game.

>4 new types are added which completely destroy the old meta, shit, piss, cum and puke type. Since there arent very many new pokemon all of them are one of those new types either primarily or secondarily and every single old pokemon is reworked, for example Pikachu is now electric/piss

>pokemon amie is back, but you can only use it with pikachu

>evil team are racist, ash is revealed to be gay and non binary

>after your third badge you get a super powerful level 70 legendary pokemon because fuck it

>the champion, Flush, has a team of 3

>the postgame consists of the battle tower

Attached: 1645388842815.png (555x555, 126.96K)

>spinoff
An ARPG.
I know already they are too retarded to make a Kingdom Hearts-like ARPG but at least make it like Secret of Mana.
Would be the most kino shit ever made.

Attached: 1597694794116.jpg (600x758, 76.38K)

I always wanted a game that let you be a Pokemon breeder like in the anime. Making their food, building their happiness, performing various beauty treatments, stuff like that.

Attached: 689ACF38-D4C1-439A-8132-7115F38DB444.png (400x300, 107.04K)

fpbp

sounds pretty based, a caretaker game would be good for the series

Pokemon Dash but good

wooper rancher where you just amass an army of different types of wooper and take over the world with extreme violence
based
defnitely the autistic fever dream but i'd be lying if i said 10 year old me wouldn't want this

This, I wish i could have my villagers fight each other or go into the woods and fuck shit up