550k to 50k in 2 months

>550k to 50k in 2 months

I basically lost a house, bros.

Attached: 1648654121883.jpg (250x202, 8.44K)

if only there were people around warning you this would happen
oh wait there were, and you told them to have fun staying poor
so how much fun are you having right now?

I know that feel bro

Attached: F884D0CE-69D1-4A81-950A-9C244C74AC48.jpg (1170x2318, 309.28K)

why didn't you buy a house then nigger, you know why they call it "real" estate? Because everything else is fake.

if you don't sell you don't lose

600K to 40K here feeling like necking every day that passes

Why didn't you take profits?

Why are you people so aggravated? Seriously, I feel like lots of "bears" here are just salty no-coiners who finally feel vindicated now that crypto is crashing.
Yeah.
Did, and used them to buy the "dip".

you're going to lose the rest of it on crypto. whatever you put in, you're going to lose all of it. this doesn't have to happen.
crowing about short-term gains that aren't real because you guys don't sell and have no exit plan and can't figure out when all that garbage is "overpriced" is what "aggravates" the people who are telling you the truth. asking why, only now, is fucking retarded. how is it you can look back at a chart but you can't look back at your own behavior?

Holy shit, neck yourself with your smug grandstanding. Remember one thing, successful people don't talk like that, because they don't take glee in the losses of others. Prove me wrong and post your short position if it was this obvious (you won't).

I started with 50 fucking bucks and turned that nearly into a million, half of which are in other assets. The crypto losses hurt like a bitch, but I'm fine. Also I'm sure that we'll get a bounce sooner or later, if just to fuck over the late shorts.

>Did, and used them to buy the "dip".
At least you sold some and made your stack bigger user. I didn't sell any at all

There was clearly no warning that anything was peaking. No warning at all.

There was, and I sold. But I bought the dip and it kept on dipping and dipping and dipping for almost 3 months straight now. Same as with the other guy, show me your short that you opened above 40k and held until now, if everything that's happening is so fucking obvious.

Why are these posts always the same? They follow the exact same formula

>I lost everything in crypto
>too bad retard
>shut up actually I still made hundreds of thousands and put it elsewhere already

Every single time

>try to talk with other crypto traders who go through the same shit
>poorfags enter the thread and shit it up

Every single time.

I sold most of my crypto at around $48k just half a year ago. Feeling so fucking comfy right now. I would probably rope right now if I hadn't sold.

Attached: 1652598329465.jpg (1920x1080, 137.25K)

Stop seething, I'm just pointing out something

Attached: theeconomistfeb22-scaled.jpg (1947x2560, 481.97K)

To be fair you would of probably roped if it went up to 200k. Thats the trick, trying to time shit is always risky.
Only true gamblers can get to large portfolios.
Niggas were happy about selling shitcoins like shib for an easy 1k, only to find out they would of had a mil a few months later kek.

For me personally, selling early and missing life changing money hurts far more then losing money bagholding

Yeah, which is why I didn't sell everything. I'll keep some BTC until it hits 1 million or 0.

Attached: 6915901_14498761737921_rId6.png (822x548, 150.91K)

bitch I've been in crypto since 2012 and have two houses. my portfolio NEVER went over 500k because I'm not a fucking retard and I knew fake internet money was just that. Bagholding faggot

Attached: 1510898454215.png (451x678, 441.53K)

But I just had to take profit. It was life changing money. I will literally never have to work again.

Attached: 5847388.jpg (2450x1188, 235.53K)

Ok you got me beat. Hodl strong brother.

It's ok frenbro
You lived through it, and you'll make it again

Scared money dont make no money.
Only the biggest degenerates are the ones that manage to get to 20m+, usually they dont sell. But thats better then being a cuck never breaking 100k because you are too risk averse.

The only people that amounted to great things in history were risk takers, that is usually how high tier people get to where they are.
The opoosite would be to just work your 50k a year 9-5 and play it safe, but thats mediocrity.

Thats good for you user.
I have never reached an after tax make it amount so i will keep going broke and trying.

Attached: 1_H8TK1BK5H12X65M8OL0nUQ.png (601x473, 193.83K)

>$1.3 million to $275k
I could've paid off my house and bought a couple more with cash. Oh well, maybe next time.

Crypto might go into an even bigger bubble before the final collapse though. To me it looks like the S&P 500 is in a Hyperwave and will do something similar to what Bitcoin did in 2017. I assume Bitcoin will go up with it if that happens.

Attached: cope.jpg (2451x1176, 287.22K)

but im sure you learned a 500k life lesson op

I'm very sure that we'll see a GIANT upwards move at some point. Absolutely no idea what happens afterwards though.

>Not swapping your stupid internet coins for a house when you could
A fool is soon parted with their house

Pajeet detected.

>telling you truth
lol those people are retards, if they had any insight they would be rich but 99.9% of the time they are just salty as fuck this thing they thought was a scam has been making people money the entire time they've been seething about it.

No-coiners are just the otherside of the coin to shitcoin gamblers, absolute retards

Sir! Hello, sir!