Doge mooned in May

>Doge mooned in May
>Shib mooned in November
I put so much fucking money into a shitcoin called "Dogelon Mars" thinking it was going to be the third one. I thought I was going to make it big but in reality I had bought the fucking absolute top of it. And then it never mooned ever again. Why? Why couldn't you let me have my fucking dog moon? It's down so much it's not even worth selling. Fuck this. Fuck crypto. I hope it all crashes to zero tomorrow.

Attached: Dogelon_Mars.png (725x725, 252.43K)

You bought a shitcoin called "Dogeelon mars" and are malding and hoping all of crypto goes to 0. You deserve it you retard

Go fuck yourself, I hope you lose everything too faggot. Crypto is a scam

Mfw he went all in bingus token

Attached: 952.jpg (630x315, 31.3K)

Crypto is a scam but still you bought a shitcoin called dogelon Mars. You should have known better, you deserve to lose it all.

You deserve everything you get for investing in such an obvious scam.

I can't wait for the speculators to figure out that all the tokens (short of the tied $1 ones and a few others with a legit use case) are complete garbage and get that portion of the market cap redistributed into legitimate coins with their own secure chains and use cases

Why is there so much dumb money on this board?

I hope you lose every single penny you dumbass idiot.

Maybe I will but you will lose it all too asshole. I hope all of crypto fucking fails

Explain how is it any more stupid than Dogecoin or Shiba Inu Coin? Oh, you can't? Then shut the fuck up

Cry about it

You cry faggot. Your precious Bitcoin drops to nothing tomorrow, get ready

Imagine unironically buying a meme coin.
Imagine not only buying a meme coin, but not selling it immediately when it went from a tenth of a cent to 10 cents.
Imagine actually buying a meme coin and continuing to "hodl" onto it thinking that your worthless meme coin will "go to le moon" one day once Daddy Elon makes a tweet.

>I put so much fucking money
Why? You're only supposed to put 3 figures max into meme coins. If youre buying more than that then youre too late.
And yes, there will inevitably be another "shib". But we just do know what it is yet.

>is
There WAS, not anymore though which is why everything is crashing.

Unlike Shib, the Dogelon devs don't want to implement a coin burn thus far. If they did, this coin would moon just like Shib. As we saw with LUNC, even the remote possibility of a coin burn can vastly improve coin sentiment and price. Dogelon holders should really start a movement to get a coin burn started.

lol
I can't decide what's dumber, "Dogelon Mars Coin" or "Baby Musk Coin"

Attached: meme-780x470-1.png (780x470, 124.23K)

Imagine getting fucked
Oh wait you can't

YOU BLOODY BASTARD BLOODY YOU BENCHODE MOTHERFUCKER

you will never be a woman

My dogcoin blunder was selling my massive bag of HOKK way too early. I sold for a 3x after just a day, then watched as it pumped for something ridiculous like 1000x from there. I could have easily been a multimillionaire and retired, but now I get to spend the rest of my life being a wagie and thinking about how I fucked up.

Attached: 1637277417606.png (500x500, 151.61K)

Imagine being the third person in line and thinking that the whore you are fucking is going to fall in love with you and become your virginal bride.

Attached: 1654240089174.jpg (1007x1017, 62.05K)