Mumus on Feb 9th 1637: Buy the dip guys

>Mumus on Feb 9th 1637: Buy the dip guys

Attached: 1_wiy2Az8GmWPkoH9ifj6WJw.jpg (884x464, 73.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Amsterdam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit dude how did you think of this?? I've never seen anyone compare btc to tulips. And it makes so much sense because btc went through multiple cycles for over a decade and tulips were a fad for 4 months. It just makes sense. Holy shit dude you're smart

How much did you lose?

i always thought it was funny that the tulip mania came just a decade or two after the creation of the first central bank also in Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Amsterdam

>only a 200x

How much?

>Tulips lasted 1 year
>Crypto going on 10+ years and not dead yet
What did OP mean by this?

can i send 1mil tulips to a guy on the other side of the planet without government breathing down my neck?

now show the prices from 1637 to 2022

You can the VOC owned the Netherlands.

Zoom out.

Zoom out

hivemind

Why didn't they record anything between Dec 12 and Feb 3?

But... why tulips?
I never understood that.
Literally anybody can plant them.
I guess there was a lot less to do back then other than read and press tulip petals into your diary, but still.

Oh, I guess it was over winter and planting more wasn't possible yet.
Damn, what a scam lol.

>i compared it to tulips again lool

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 57.35K)

ahh yes. tulips. the revolutionary technology of the 17th century

Bagholding this hard

You realize every major crypto is open source right? You can literally Ctrl C+Ctrl V Bitcoin, right now.

>I believe in the tulip industry tech, it will surely moon again

Every bag holder ever!

Attached: notwith3.jpg (345x146, 10.29K)

Ctrl-C Ctrl-V bitcoin creates BCH.. BSV.. Nowhere near the value of BTC.

The tulip mania story is mostly that, a story. It was created over a hundred years after the fact by a Scottish writer who wrote a book about the stupidity of crowds and basically invented a bunch of bullshit about the Dutch economy and tulips. People still use the story because the dude's claims went uninvestigated for another hundred years, once people started doing research into they learned just how much bullshit the Scottish dude made up.