Do you have enough money to raise 1 child? What about 2?

Do you have enough money to raise 1 child? What about 2?

Attached: cost-of-raising-a-child.jpg (500x386, 66.17K)

Let me see their budget sheet. This sounds retarded

Maybe it’d cost 233610 to raise that lil disabled Jewish kid when you factor in the disability treatments and therapy

Yeah, the state pays me to raise my kids with wageslave's taxes (live in EU)

my wife and i combined earn $250k combined, which is NOT enough to raise a child properly. sure some people dont mind raising a bunch of kids on a budget, but I am not willing to doom a life to mediocrity just because i wanted kids when i couldnt afford it. our furbabies keep us company and dont need nearly as many resources

>housing 29%
Oh fuck they're going to put a child tax on my house when I have kids?

>Housing
>annual housing cost increases by twice a studio apartment for a single CHILD
Are they raising the kid in it's own private estate? literally included in regular COL.
>Child care and education
for the first 8 years maybe
after that there's literally after school programs and FREE public education.

Its FUD to ensure you don't breed

Stupid idiots. Take it from me a guy who pays child support. It only cost about $5000 a year to raise a kid, and if the kid lives with you its even less! This is some stupid lets put our kid in the best of everything prices and is not the "average". Cost of college? Are you kidding me? What a waste of money unless that kid is a bonafide brain in which case scholarships its is.
"dont have kids" fud is the worst because the pros of having children are something you can never quantify.

Good. I’m glad you’ve removed yourself from the gene pool.
Enjoy getting abused by niggers during your twilight years.

i am literally worth more than 12 million, and i still don't want to have kids. i am a simple man. i love my hobbies. i love my freedom. i will just give all my money to my nephews and niece when i die.

Over 18 years I would

>furbabies
gr8 b8 m8

I have 5 children and no I don't feel like this chart is accurate. Who the hell spends nearly a quarter million on raising a child?

I will just live off welfare

most of this is retarded jewish demoralization to stop people from starting families.

this is bogus, and meant to stop young men from wanting families. You dont need to spend retarded amounts of money for kids to have a fulfilling childhood. Most the best memories kids have is shit that is either free, or cheap as hell. Most kids dont live in mansions, go to europe every 6 months, or expensive private schools.

>the pros of having children are something you can never quantify.
There are no pros to having children

Worth it

based

Based

Kek my parents probably spent like $400k on my sister and $15k on me

That number includes retarded American college costs and healthcare costs

But it is true raising a child is expensive, but this number isn't paid over time but over the course of 18-20 years. In the case of some of the degenerates on this board that number can go up to the age of 40

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x549, 43.85K)

Jew propaganda again. Having kids upgrades you from flaky new adult to desirable responsible adult and you literally instantly make more money because it's expected. Having kids it a good life upgrade. Fuck Jews and their attempts to destroy us.

Attached: 17b08000ee10c6ea5ce23e79ed9f55bd.jpg (625x873, 80.82K)

Kids aren't that expensive. You can just ignore them for the most part.

Kids give you a lot of happiness that exceeds the cost of them.